Surprise!! Bomb Seeds Thc Bomb...wtf?!?!

• Thread starter SmokyPockets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

hey farmers,
Now I don't want to come across as a brand snob, and I feel I should mention I have been smoking a long time , and smoke a pretty decent amount daily, couple grams usually.
But I have been shocked repeatedly over the last week. I got some flowers from my buddy , bomb seeds THC bomb , like the title says ... And this shit is insane!!! My buddy is a great grower and that is obviously part of it, but I am completely bowled over by this bud.

Surprise bomb seeds thc bombwtf

Now, I'm no snob, but bomb seeds had never been on my radar , not really sure why but it hasn't .
So anyway potency is off the charts, I feel like Jason King felt in his description of herijuana in the cannabible ...Unstable, bumping into shit, jumbling my words.the first night I smoked it , my wife was like " what are you smoking ? You look wasted " and I was all naww.... Wait , yeah I am. In fact last night after some bingers I hit my head and got a gash in my forehead!! I never do that shit..I have Heri, and some Heri crosses among others considered potent , but wow!!
Flavor is nice, fruity nice good herb flavor.
So I am really impressed, and will probably grow out a cut sometime soon . You guys and gals ever get really surprised by something you weren't expecting much from?

Krypto

Krypto

Also, just in case it wasn't obvious , I'm not associated with bomb seeds, but if any of you are ... Pm me
I read your post. And I must agree. Bomb seeds are under rated. I think because most people don't know them, or don't want to because they don't have much on the OG selection. But I had Bubble Bomb years ago as a free-B. All around great strain.
AND I was just gifted a tray of cuts. 6 Lemon Amnesia, 6Critical HOG, AND 6 THC BOMB!!! We're all pretty excited to say the least.

Top Bottom