Switching To Flower For 7-10 Days/determine Gender

• Thread starter Snakeskins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
The white stuff is recent sulphor treatment. Staying ahead of pm! I had an issue on this strain. B4.
True Og Kush , clones . 2months old , flipped and reverted for purpose of taking clones and then gonna let them season finish

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
In the emergency situation that I am in, I must determine the gender of eight bagseed plants in a 2'×3' square space ASAP and the preflowers are of no indication. The leaves are suffocating underneath the canopy from lack of airflow and light.

I just want to know if anyone has ever switched from veg to flower(in order to determine sex) then reverted to veg time again. The plants are 31 days old and I'm worried it could cause complications. I need to remove the unwanted males quickly. I started 12/12 time yesterday and will revert the discovered females to 18/6 in an estimated 10 days.
Ya.. I do it all the time.. Do 10 days of 13off/11on then bring them back to 24 hour light... Most all plants show by 14 days.

I

Ivanku4eto

Наистина ли си първото от picture is a female becouse that is main oonly one big plant when i have

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

I thinned out the crop and switched back to 18/6 after 3 days in 12/12. Now I have 2 females and 2 unknowns. Tonight I will transfer the females to bigger pots and deploy the net to start the sCrog :)

20180721 063818
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

I still don't know what I'm going to do with the two unknowns because chances are they're females. Given that the strains are a complete mystery to me, I don't know which I would bring myself to toss. 2 plants in my tent is crowded enough. Maybe I'll grow all 4 plants and end up having 4 different mystery strains. Idk

DGP

DGP

I still don't know what I'm going to do with the two unknowns because chances are they're females. Given that the strains are a complete mystery to me, I don't know which I would bring myself to toss. 2 plants in my tent is crowded enough. Maybe I'll grow all 4 plants and end up having 4 different mystery strains. Idk
Do you have a cheap T6 flourescent or some other light source you could veg you extra plants around the house somewhere while you sort it all out? Hate to see plants wasted.....

Dee

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

@DGP I have a 300w led that I'll use to flower them when time comes. I'm confident that I have 3 females now. The other unknown looked male so it's gone now.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

That is how things always look when initiating training. It will be just fine in a few days....

Dee
True but I already know the configuration is wrong. For a proper scrog, the main branches need to be bent horizontaly parallel with the soil bed but they're far from that. Somewhere along the line I'll establish a 2nd net a few inches above the first one because the single net wiIl not offer enough support for stems larger than arms length.

DGP

DGP

True but I already know the configuration is wrong. For a proper scrog, the main branches need to be bent horizontaly parallel with the soil bed but they're far from that. Somewhere along the line I'll establish a 2nd net a few inches above the first one because the single net wiIl not offer enough support for stems larger than arms length.
Well, every grow cycle is a little different and there are unforeseen problems but somehow it usually pans out somehow.

Dee

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

The net is getting full quickly. I wonder when I should start 12/12. Probably soon since I'll want to keep the three plants as small as possible. Next grow, I'll aim for just one healthy female.

20180724 081306
TheRemer

TheRemer

Looking clean bro. Good job. I wanna scrog but its a commitment. My excuse for being lazy. I dint even train this round .Just topped a couple .And pull leaves to even out the canopy like @EventHorizan

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Looking clean bro. Good job. I wanna scrog but its a commitment. My excuse for being lazy. I dint even train this round .Just topped a couple .And pull leaves to even out the canopy like @EventHorizan
Thx

Top Bottom