Synergyagpro : Creative Rez/brewer Design?

• Thread starter Burned Haze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

synergyagpro: worth it

• Worth It

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I could just DIY

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Hell NO

• Pay for it but they are def expensive

• Never heard of the company ?

• Heard of them but have not tried or reviewed enough

• Total voters
B

Burned Haze

Has anyone seen these Rez/brewers or used them to brewers them to foliar spray

I don’t wanna sound like a rep before I even try it , it’s just when I saw the first videos on YouTube from soil king introducing them ( check them out and see how much water brews in your Rez !, the valcano bubble swirl is so cool )

Estimated demand for room I’m thinking should be : 60 Cone Bottom Volcano Bio Reactor

B

Burned Haze

My fault on that ! If you never heard of them of need more info , you must need the links ( I fucked up there )

All of them:

VOLCANOES brewer/blender :

Cloclones Brewer/blender :

stonestacker

stonestacker

Wow you really brew that much that you want to run perpetual tea brew?
I water fall my res to mix adding lots of air. when I flush with black strap I have to stop the airachion or my res literally ferments and stinks up the hole house lol. So it makes me wonder about perpetual brew. If not perpetual I would hate to clean that thing. They are cool and 1 of the hydro stores by me used to have one running and selling tea. Never really payed it any attention, don't think they have it any more.
Just my 2 cents.

B

Burned Haze

I was going to use it as my main rez (main ferts for daily use , brew foliar versions , etc ) and since so many of my dry amendments were being used top dressed , now can be brewed then (thus making it a better a soluble solution % .

This system just seems like a real upgrade over a normal air stone system when the system will keep the system cleaner by always moving a ton a air

Last edited by a moderator:
stonestacker

stonestacker

Sweet rez, How many gallon is the 60 cone bottom?

Ceveres

Ceveres

I like the idea, but the amount of money they are charging is outrageous when you look at the prices to build one.

Here's a link for the inductor tanks http://www.tank-depot.com/p-854/inductor-tanks-fermenters

Not bad $130 for a 60gal. Not sure what they are using for a foliar spray head but I'm sure it's easy to replicate. This is a good start.

Freshone

Freshone

Air lift tea Brewer will do the same for under 50 bucks(check YouTube for diy).Unless you have a huge grow you will never need that much tea and like stoney said what a mess to clean afterwards.I have a 110 gallon cone bottom that I use for water storage but I never mix nutes or anything in it,just water and a hydor bubblemaker,it's really overkill though.

B

Burned Haze

Maybe it’s better with all those pretty stickers cause regulation requires it most of the time . I just wish I knew I’d if the other rez’s were the same grade so I’m not hurting myself

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PharmHand

I built my own with that exact 30 gal tank for about 400-500$. The tank wasn't much but the stand I think was 200. The fittings n stuff add up too. I went down to the local agricultural tank supply store and told them what I wanted and showed him a pic of the vortex brewer I was copying https://growershouse.com/vortex-brewer-vb30-compost-tea-system-30-gal he got all excited and said he'd even have his guys put it together for me no charge. Don't have any great pics but it's literally identical
IMG 0640
IMG 0644
That air pump for the one you linked looks interesting tho. I got the big eco one (110 I think)but it makes a lot of heat which is a little much in the summertime

B

Burned Haze

^

And this is why I like reviews and threads to show people what to buy and how to do it themselves (if they want to)

You corrected my mindset and saved me some cash towards other things in growering ( like that’s not hard lol ) . So I’m sticking with my same food grade 50 gal Rez with air stones .

I think this is what discussion board were made for , to show the truth and people’s sides of reviews. Not corps sides or the seller sides

Latest posts

Top Bottom