Strain : TAB Tahoe Alien Bubblegum
Method Smoked : Bong mostly

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Nuclear OG fallout
Associated smells of bud : Candied Skunk Ass

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Bleach Infused Pine Tar
Associated flavours : Sweetened Kush Funk

Harsh/smoothness : 9... It would have got a ten if this stuff didn't tickle my nose so much. :)
- cough factor? : yes just the right amount of crunch

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body . 75% head 25% body)
Potency : Flat out ten imo
Duration : 2 1/2 hours
Use : Great daytime smoke. good for the evening too.
Munchies? : yes
-----------------------------------------------------
CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT

bleach (x)

SWEET
candy/fruity (x) - lemon (x)

methol (x)

SPICY
pinetar (x)

MUSKY
earthy (x) - dirt (x) - skunky (x)

Figure I'd save my favorite Alien concoction for last and man is it some dank! Pure fire yumyum! A fricken treat for the holidays that's for sure.

The TAB as I said is my flat out favorite, this cut does some great things for me both medicinally and spiritually. Medicinally it is so soothing; You wanna talk about "happy weed". The TAB fits that term so well being I can take a few rips at the start of my day and feel so blisteringly stoned, clear and focused. I can feel it on my nerves just healing.(if that makes sense) I can smoke this all day, be very functional and not worry about a seizure. My good friend who had split the herbs from Alien with me made note how well this strain worked on his nerve pain. Nerve pain caused from 3 IED's and a AK-47 round that went through his shoulder. One beat up army ranger and one beat up skater are loving it!

Ok so let's talk smell and taste. Two of the TAB's qualities I drool about. The smell is soooo god dam crisp!... Think of a city full of tahoe OG, cleaning chemicals and sugar hit by a atomic bomb. Then think about getting a whiff of fallout from that blast... Pretty gnar huh? It's tangy enough to make me sneeze from a good sniff. When you break it down that odor only intensifys and brings out the pine and skunk smells. The background has this subtle candy sweet smell to it. Nice, sticky, beautifully cured buds. They reek.

Smoken this stuff is such a treat. Some may laugh but I enjoy the taste of this herb so much I wish I could exhale the hits for ten minutes! lol Lord this stuff is kyrpto. It makes me sneeze OFTEN after tokes! It tickles my nasal cavity big time and I really like it. Leaves a bleach soaked pine needle taste on your tongue while still being sweet lined. Hits are vividly intense and pungent! Peoples eyes nearly pop out their heads after that 1st hit... Every dam time, the faces never get old. You get a nice lemon tang that's kind of mentholated. The TAB has a killer clean earthy/soil flavor that will standout too. Stands out in a good way. 100% Organically grown and it stands forefront at the flavor.

You know after all that, this strain is just flat out potent as shit! I can take two b rips and not worry about toking for a couple hours easy. I can also take like 8 rips and feel my eyeballs turn into glass... Whatever is cool. :)

This stuff is like some Candy infused Mega Tahoe on alien steroids.

You've been warned.

APPEARANCE

Tahoe alien bubblegum og skunk pheno
Tahoe alien bubblegum og skunk pheno 2
Tahoe alien bubblegum og skunk pheno 3
Tahoe alien bubblegum og skunk pheno 4
Tahoe alien bubblegum og skunk pheno 5
619ster

619ster

Damn!!! Now I want it even more!!! Been longing for that Fruity Pebbles since it was still going by Blue Ribbon!!! Man it sounds nice and stoney yet functional just like good OG is, but it's nice to get that with a different taste sometimes. Sounds great

Edit: oooooops!!! Was just reading the fruity pebbles report and got strain messed up lol! This one sounds/looks dank too! Nugs look hard as a rock!!!

C

critical

that stuff certainly looks and sounds the bangers from were im sittin bro n look how beautifuly compact and crystaly n bright green them nugs are.. i just wish i could taste n smell a fat j of it right now man my mouths watering just thinkin bout it, all the best bro

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Really liked smoking that DANK! Them buds are potent and tasty.Thanks for sharing.

Kick ass job on the cross and the meds Alien.

aleYarok

aleYarok

killer review hellmutt. you sure have a way with words.

you know when shit is good when it tingles your sinus and makes you sneeze!

alien, those nugs just scream perfection.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Hilarious shit, dude. Great review and description. Those buds look hard as fuck. Nice job as usual

JB

S

SkunkInTheTrunk

I know this ones a little older but gawdamn, it was sooo good. The craziest thing about this strain to me was that this is what people talk about when they say cannabis is a medicine! I have chronic pain from some injuries (let's just say I wish it had been a car crash lol) and still have to occasionally use narcotics during really bad episodes. The stuff I take is stronger than OxyContin and genuinely cannot touch the painreleif I felt from this strain. I've only had one other herb help my nerve pain so much. This herb is Holy Grail. It's tasty, smooth, and medicinally powerful. This should be in every pain patients pipe. Life changing herb. Thanks for the great smoke report AND the wonderful medicine mutt!

dirk d

dirk d

Great Report Hellmutt! Very thorough, made me imagine myself smoking some lol..Now you got me thiking how i can fit this strain in my rotation! lol

AssManOG

AssManOG

Great Report Hellmutt! Very thorough, made me imagine myself smoking some lol..Now you got me thiking how i can fit this strain in my rotation! lol

My sentiments exactly. Got mine sitting here staring at me and there just happens to be some space that needs to be Greened.

Time to Puff some Legends and get to Poppin...Great smoke report Hellmutt...I dont know how I missed it.

OG-AssMan

urbanite420

urbanite420

Wow this is a fantaaastic report SMF! No idea how i missed this one. Next spring will get seriuosly alien for me...lol...

Top Bottom