Tell Me Where To Move And How To Grow

• Thread starter The Terps
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Terps

The Terps

question: I live where it's no good and want to move somewhere easy to make canna cash. I have 25 year experience cause my brother smoked once in high school or I have a health issue that made me a master businessman grower. Before legalization I was unsuccessful in my field so I'd like to switch to yours. My house has lot of light bulbs and so I can pretty much make a garden of mass proportions and win. although I don't smoke or smoke way more better than you I'm a master grower, so good labs lie about my results to make the rest of you feel good but don't ask me which lab or the actual results cause I lost the paper and forgot the name of the place. Anyways I'm just here cause I don't have a clue where I'm going or what sport we are playing and wanted only friendly advise on how I'm going to make my first zillion bucks.
Ps. I don't like opinions or non fact statements so if you want to say anything at all I'll discredit and pout about it till I leave this site completely with my tail between my legs.

Special thanks,
Arrogant dick head new world canna Corp wanna-be

basseye

basseye

so did this just come to you or is there a awesome thread i missed somehwere lmao.
i will give you a tip,use alot of led christmas lights so your plants are happy because happy plants make more buds which makes more money and happy people.plus the colors are perfect :)

do you want a partner,i dont have any money or a plan but im a good christmas light hanger :woot:

The Terps

The Terps

your hired! Unfortunately the house is full but I have an alternate reality fairy dream land out back that still a couple vacant beds but filling fast so don't wait. All the shifty weed tastes good and local ordinances don't exist here.

But seriously it seems like everyday some newbie just wants to sign up here to have there shit pampered into a canna job. Now I don't have a problem helping out a fellow member with say what light to put in X tent or what fan to use in X space and I used to just ignore these threads all together. But lately it just bugs me. I don't think this is the place for guys like Texas kid and bulldog to get there foot in the door.
With that said guys like bulldog and Tex are my favorite members and have more to offer this site than 10 of me combine. But when ppl like the newbies come and show that they are just wanting to get the biggest scale thing possible to me is wrong. I don't have a problem I actually admire the big guys growers but I don't want to tex or bulldog to neglect info from members just neglect info from arrogant dip shits that keep popping up is that wrong?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Dude do you think we can guide drift boat trips down the los angeles river to make ends meet til were gazillionaires?What does your girl look like?Wanna swap?I dont have one yet but i have aiellas phone number.
These threads are why we rarely see the good growers that used to frequent this place anymore,im thinking their ahead of the curve.

The Terps

The Terps

My favorite thing about this site right now is how blaze, lead, mendo giant, and bulldog been doing their soils for the upcoming year super friendly super informative all class act stuff. And if someone really wants it they have all the info in front of them but don't ask me to sign your permission slip to go on your field trip.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Dude do you think we can guide drift boat trips down the los angeles river to make ends meet til were gazillionaires?What does your girl look like?Wanna swap?I dont have one yet but i have aiellas phone number.
These threads are why we rarely see the good growers that used to frequent this place anymore,im thinking their ahead of the curve.
There are other reasons, nothing to do with threads like Aeilla's.

Top Bottom