Tennessee Titans!

• Thread starter King7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DC105

DC105

What up folks? You guys live right around me! I work in JC and have dank growing in a couple house's on the outskirts!

Max! You jammed around here? Me too!! :-)

Max Frost

Max Frost

A frequent visitor and my brothers live there Greenville Tn, I have a house n johnson city

Haha...I actually went to Greeneville High! What age range are the peeps you know there?

What up folks? You guys live right around me! I work in JC and have dank growing in a couple house's on the outskirts!

Max! You jammed around here? Me too!! :)

Haha...too cool! Yeah bro...I played in several well known bands in the area and have played every club in the tri-cities worth playing at one time or another. What instrument you play? Are you gigging or playing at all now? I just haven't had time, and it's fallen by the wayside lately. I miss it tho and hope to get active again someday.

I'm an ETSU graduate!

Haha, I didn't know that Big J! I didn't graduate from there, but I attended ETSU for several quarters. (That was back when ETSU was on quarters instead of semesters...which will give you some idea of how very long ago that was! lmao!!

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

Haha...I actually went to Greeneville High! What age range are the peeps you know there?24

Haha...too cool! Yeah bro...I played in several well known bands in the area and have played every club in the tri-cities worth playing at one time or another. What instrument you play? Are you gigging or playing at all now? I just haven't had time, and it's fallen by the wayside lately. I miss it tho and hope to get active again someday.

Haha, I didn't know that Big J! I didn't graduate from there, but I attended ETSU for several quarters. (That was back when ETSU was on quarters instead of semesters...which will give you some idea of how very long ago that was! lmao!!

giggy

giggy

i'm sorry but to some of us ol oilers fans they are still the tennessee traitors.

Oldmanstoner

Oldmanstoner

Well some still hold hate for the dodgers for the same reason. Get over it u got a better team now.

str8smokn

str8smokn

Was born and raised in the farthest southwest tenn you can go,now I reside in north Mississippi,still close enough for Music fest-- Memphis in May...smoke one
STR8.
Oh yeah go GRIZZLIES......GRRR

BrylCream

BrylCream

Was born and raised in the farthest southwest tenn you can go,now I reside in north Mississippi,still close enough for Music fest-- Memphis in May...smoke one
STR8.
Oh yeah go GRIZZLIES......GRRR

Guess you know the pain of getting these in your mailbox... I hate MLGW...

Tmp 18508 IMG 20150413 1253147712034987658
str8smokn

str8smokn

I do....but not anymore,just across state line in MS. They got a lot of my money in the day....

str8smokn

str8smokn

Who said it " IF YOU DONT LIKE IT MOVE" I think it was the GREAT mayor HERENTON? So I moved.....

BrylCream

BrylCream

If I didn't have to take care of my sister, I would never in my life have chosen to come to this town. So it goes, I suppose. But it isn't that bad overall. Rents cheap.

B

bluesdad

Anybody here live around Nashville?I haven't found anyone else in TN on other forums.Tired of paying $20 a g. for "dro" .

B

bluesdad

Yeah man I do.But would like to find other growers with genetics other than the overpriced mediocre shit going around here.I don't have room to keep me and mine with enough meds to last harvest to harvest.

Top Bottom