Tester: Bubba Kush x (PExHBxWHxAWW)

• Thread starter Budzillah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Budzillah

Budzillah

Lets get this journey started! Thanks Hazeman for the chance to work with your genetics and the free gift. I recieved my beans today and have all ten ready for germination. No time to waste! The paper towel method works best for me.

Tester bubba kush x pexhbxwhxaww
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
great i have 20 of these going myself. i got a 98 out of this in the germ test good luck

Budzillah

Budzillah

So far five beans are starting to pop open in less than 24hrs. One was so eager to get out of its shell that it broke its tail off (see pic below) Hopefully it still takes off. In the past I have planted beans with broken tails and they did fine. The seed breaking its own tail is a first for me. Usually this happens when I am careless. Lol

Budzillah

Budzillah

All ten have germinated in less than 36 hrs. That is a 100% germination rate. So far so good! They will be transplanted in small red cups using Roots Organic dirt. Nothing gets fertilized for awhile since the dirt has everything the plant needs. I transplant enough so that the dirt provides nutrients needed for a healthy start. Pics will be posted once seedlings break the surface.

Hazeman^^ Glad your along for the ride. You can help me identify the phenos. Congrats on the healthy seed stock! Cant ask for better than a 100% germination rate.

kroonboon

kroonboon

Real keen to see what this cross does, from what I read about the Bubba Kush Hazeman holds this should be pure fire, enjoy the grow Budzillah!!

Budzillah

Budzillah

I was just accused of being some punk kid handed a tray full of rooted clones. From now on this grow is dedicated to you g.p. (abbreviated) the accuser. Soon you will be able to take that cowboy boot out of your ass and stick it in your mouth! If sticking up for myself is trolling then this thread wont be here long. There are other grow sites if this one dnt want my bad ass pics and skills. You know your good when your good! Facts are facts.

420alldaze

420alldaze

nice cant wait to see what we find. dont sweat the small shit. peace42o

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
All ten have germinated in less than 36 hrs. That is a 100% germination rate. So far so good! They will be transplanted in small red cups using Roots Organic dirt. Nothing gets fertilized for awhile since the dirt has everything the plant needs. I transplant enough so that the dirt provides nutrients needed for a healthy start. Pics will be posted once seedlings break the surface.

Hazeman^^ Glad your along for the ride. You can help me identify the phenos. Congrats on the healthy seed stock! Cant ask for better than a 100% germination rate.

you got that right i got just as good rate myself

Top Bottom