Testing 1,2,3

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Time to update. No further beans popped as you all are aware of final tally was posted above. Girls went to the spa today and got their legz shaved and pampered. Then they got some new shoes. Uppotted from 1 to 5 gall grow bags. Both strains are looking very nice thus far and seem to be fairly vigorous. Gotta love that hybrid vigor!!!

New shoes

They went into the veg tent for approx another week or 2 then off to the main flower room to see what they got.

Tent group shot

Disregard the wee ones in the front those are some Green Ribbon Bx from another breeder and thread......

Next time up I will get some more detailed side shots and such to give a better idea of the strains structure, that will occur in another week or so when I flip them to flower. They are growing in living soil in 5 gall fabric bags and are vegging under 600 w hps bulbs. Nute line is NFTG. Basic lineup. With some OSA 28 Colony X and Deep 6 as additives.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
wow very nice :)
Well of course they are nice it's your handy work. :D All I do is love em up a bit. :)

They love it when I rub their stems......... LOL they are already throwing off some terps. I have a feeling this is going to be a nice run.

I do have a question,? What is the flower time on the Snoberry Blue and the Wifi Connection???

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
we try :) thanks all kinds of terpines for sure enjoy
you didnt mention, what is the theoretical flower time on each strain. I didnt see it posted on your pkging , I can tell when ripe with feel and scope, but having a general time frame helps. I need to get going so I can pop that 3rd pack of yours. :):smoking::fire:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
NO VACANCY LOL thats the sign I had to post on the veg tent this am. The DG I'm working are out of control, in a good way. Aint no standing room in the tent. The pics I post next keep in mind the 9 in the front are ExGens Green Ribbon bx and the rest are the Snowberry and the WiFi Connections. So hey @rmoltis when you gonna send pops a bigger tent LOL Anyhow here a a few snaps. I'm waiting on @DigitalGenetics to check in and give me a general flower time on his gear. Flower room is currently housing the nor cal catpiss and the Wifi lemon alien they are also in beast mode @ 3 weeks in flower. Will post some snaps in your bag seed thread later when lights come on in flower room.

Veg tent
Wifi 2
Snoberry
Wifi 1

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
NO VACANCY LOL thats the sign I had to post on the veg tent this am. The DG I'm working are out of control, in a good way. Aint no standing room in the tent. The pics I post next keep in mind the 9 in the front are ExGens Green Ribbon bx and the rest are the Snowberry and the WiFi Connections. So hey @rmoltis when you gonna send pops a bigger tent LOL Anyhow here a a few snaps. I'm waiting on @DigitalGenetics to check in and give me a general flower time on his gear. Flower room is currently housing the nor cal catpiss and the Wifi lemon alien they are also in beast mode @ 3 weeks in flower. Will post some snaps in your bag seed thread later when lights come on in flower room.

View attachment 663613 View attachment 663614 View attachment 663615 View attachment 663616

That tent is huge!

I wish I had the space for one that big.
If I did I'd probably pull around 1.8-3lbs per harvest in theory if I scale up from the sq footage I have now.

If I scaled up yield by sq footage compared with my last harvest per sq ft. I'd get a minimum of 1.8lbs per harvest. That's 806g that I could get a %23 return(compared to recent) if turned to oil would be 6.6oz of Rick Simpson oil.

I'd be able to stop smoking and vaping all together and just start taking daily rso capsules.

That 6.6oz of oil from 1 harvest split up into .5g capsules would yield 370 capsules.

Which would give me 1 per day for a year. Start compounding the 4 harvests per year and it could be up to (4) .5g capsules per day for you, or for you and your spouse to split.

Top Bottom