Texas Fake Ass Medical Bill Soon To Be "imposed"

• Thread starter REDiJEDi160
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

so last legislative session the Texas House of Representatives passed possibly the most phony medical marijuana bill ever. The bill states that by 2017 Texas must have the structure in place they must have 3 dispensaries open and cannot have more than that. The second largest state can ONLY have 3 dispensaries which is ridiculous on top of that its a cbd only oil that can be sold only for life threatening seziures. If that isn't bullshit enough due to the language of the law patients are PRESCRIBED it which completely negates the whole thing because doctors can NOT prescribe marijuana. This bill passed with no problem even though a full plant medical marijuana bill passed the committee it was put through then 5-2 and died in the calendar because the committee head did not bring it to the floor.
I was just wondering what people including but not exclusively other Texans think about this?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
so last legislative session the Texas House of Representatives passed possibly the most phony medical marijuana bill ever. The bill states that by 2017 Texas must have the structure in place they must have 3 dispensaries open and cannot have more than that. The second largest state can ONLY have 3 dispensaries which is ridiculous on top of that its a cbd only oil that can be sold only for life threatening seziures. If that isn't bullshit enough due to the language of the law patients are PRESCRIBED it which completely negates the whole thing because doctors can NOT prescribe marijuana. This bill passed with no problem even though a full plant medical marijuana bill passed the committee it was put through then 5-2 and died in the calendar because the committee head did not bring it to the floor.
I was just wondering what people including but not exclusively other Texans think about this?
1 word....MURIKA!!! That be a long ass 500 - 1000 mile drive to get some meds too.

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

I know right! there would probably be one in Austin, Dallas, and Houston and I guess fuck everyone else? If you live in El Paso your driving literally all day to get there and back and that's if the bill didn't make the whole thing illegal to follow through with it anyway

Top Bottom