TGA SubCool Super Soil

• Thread starter stl_grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stl_grower

Here are the amounts we’ve found will produce the best-tasting buds and strongest medicines:

8 large bags of a high-quality organic potting soil with coco fiber and mycorrhizae (i.e., your base soil)

25 to 50 lbs of organic worm castings
5 lbs steamed bone meal
5 lbs Bloom bat guano
5 lbs blood meal
3 lbs rock phosphate
¾ cup Epson salts
½ cup sweet lime (dolomite)
½ cup azomite (trace elements)
2 tbsp powdered humic acid

This is the same basic recipe I’ve been using for the past 15 years. The hardest ingredient to acquire are the worm castings (especially since many people don’t even know what they are. FYI: worm poop). But don’t decide to just skip them: Be resourceful. After all, worms comprise up to ¾ of the living organisms found underground, and they’re crucial to holding our planet together. Also, don’t waste money on a “soil conditioner” with worm castings; source out some local pure worm poop with no added mulch.

G

Green Supreme

So one formula for all strains? Hmm hey I have this magic pill lol. Peace GS

B

Buddy Hemphill

Its not one formula. Its a soil concentrate that is to be diluted as needed (by strain) with the base soil.

You change it up by the ratio you use with the base soil.Fill 25% of the bottom of the pot for a light feeder (or so)...50% for a heavier feeder (or so)...blah, blah....

You still have to dial it in like any other nute.

true grit

true grit

And unlike Subcool says- he doesn't ph to 7.0 or use RO, so don't be surprised if ya need to add a bit more lime or some cal to water late in heavy feeding strains.

G

Green Supreme

LOL never saw that in the instructions. Seems very hot for sativas, not so sure Subby does many of those. Peace GS

R

RockPhosphate

Thats the old recipe. There is a newer/updated one that has a few good mods to it. I've seen it on the farm somewhere...

_______
-Phate

S

slap14

I found in to be good starting place but for me it was a little light in CA, also I found the PH to be lower than what I wanted. Not a bad mix at all and you can grow some nice plants with it.

Slap

Top Bottom