The Investigation Begins

• Thread starter FooDoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FooDoo

Its a gorilla tent so I think its an inch under 7 feet. Not the most ideal on headroom but I got 2lbs per light last run with a sativa. My indica deadhead made 1.5 per light but it only had a 10 day veg. I vegged these girls 21 days

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Its a gorilla tent so I think its an inch under 7 feet. Not the most ideal on headroom but I got 2lbs per light last run with a sativa. My indica deadhead made 1.5 per light but it only had a 10 day veg. I vegged these girls 21 days

Very nice work,....you running the standard air flow or super charged?

F

FooDoo

Very nice work,....you running the standard air flow or super charged?

Standard. Just the al-80 for the 16 buckets and the al-15 for the epi

IMG 20150515 165120370 HDR

F

FooDoo

Cool, your grow looks FANTASTIC!

you finally settle on a feed schedule?

Yea , just still learning how to apply it. Everything everyone in the UC sub forum has said is completely wrong. Feeding too low of ppm at first 3 weeks of veg caused super purple stems and tons of deficiencies. I'll be starting the next run at 400tds and then work my way up to full TDs of 800

Here's the 6 ghost og x urkle that weren't eaten by fungus gnat larvae.

IMG 20150515 170639657 HDR

I'll transplant them into one gallon smart pots soon. I was able to kill all the fungus gnats. No larvae , no adults.

F

FooDoo

These girls stretched like crazy last night

IMG 20150517 110157670

IMG 20150517 110821566

IMG 20150517 110747517

The left tested side is just under 4 1/2 feet from base to top and the right side is over 4 1/2. Def gonna be a very nice yield.

I was at my buddies last night as he was blazing on the left side nugs and holy shit man, just being 4 feet away from a tiny gram nug it had the most potent crazy fuel smell I've ever been around. Pinching it just made my mouth water. Im still not medicating but when my buddy smoked it out of his roor, he said the flavor coats his entire throat, mouth, and even nostrils for a good 15 minutes. He'll smoke before work, and when he gets home 6 hours later the skunk cloud still lingers with the smell.

Once I harvest my room, im postive this will be the best strain I've grown in my entire life

F

FooDoo

I should also mention the 70 pint dehumid can no longer keep up. It can't get the humidity under 80% at night so I will def need to be buying a quest 105

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Looks like some seriously vigorous plants foo, would you say they doubled in size once you flipped them? I'm looking for something with low veg time and stretches like crazy in flower. But not a 16 week sativa. Really need to get some CSI gear either way by the sounds of it.

F

FooDoo

I flipped them when they were prob under 2 feet. So more than doubled. And they are def super indica as you can tell from the budshots I took at my buddies place. I think @Nspecta mentioned earlier somewhere that he loves indica plants with sativa stretch and that's what these cornbread have. I hate growing tiny lil short plants that everyone seems to run on these boards but I also would never ever ever try to grow a 3# tree like the crazies in the under current section of the forums. I'm a bush/lil Xmas tree type guy and I get a++ buds from the top all the way to the bottom. No scrap for bubbles bags or cooking or what have you. I don't really know any other grower on these boards that grows like me

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Hell yes sounds perfect. Hopefully we'll see more packs around here. What I'm setting up now is only a two bulb vert with 3-5 plant sites per side of the room depending on the strain and how it grows. My plan is to harvest one side of the room every 5 weeks. I got a ton of new seedlings to search through so I'm hoping I find something ideal. But right now I got 3 blue lotus hedges that are thriving, solid greasy nugs top to bottom. :)

odirt

odirt

I have a question with the undercurrent systems and humidity . Do you think the dehumidifier just pulling the water right out the buckets? I don't know if the high numbers are actual accurate readings .

F

FooDoo

I have a question with the undercurrent systems and humidity . Do you think the dehumidifier just pulling the water right out the buckets? I don't know if the high numbers are actual accurate readings .

No the dehumid is def not pulling water out of the buckets. It was super dry during veg and first week of flower. Once the foilage increased so did humidity. Also the buckets sweat like a cold glass of water on a hot day causing puddles on the ground and tons of humidity. I'll be insulating the buckets and pvc connections next run. I have an environmental controller for co2 running that's giving me a second reading and a third thermometer giving another reading. All 3 are giving almost the same readings of above 80%. Once lights come on and the AC starts cooling the humidity drops

F

FooDoo

exa

exactly why i wondered about your available height!

The stretch stopped and they're perfect height. Tops aren't burning at all. Still think I'll do a slightly less veg tho next time as this is max'd out

IMG 20150518 102424053

Between the mini split, 4 oscillating fans, and a floor fan, I have insane airflow so I think it's keeping everything cool

F

FooDoo

Snapped some pictures with the Nikon. Even played around I'm manual settings. Don't know how to set the white balance yet

Ghost og x urkle

DSC 0936

Triangle kush x bubba day 22 bloom

DSC 0937

DSC 0942

F

FooDoo

I forgot to add, even tho I spent hours 5 days in a row plucking balls from the right side pheno, last night I saw that some sights had released pollen. I fought a good fight but those Hermie's were determined to get their juice out into the room. At this point I'm no longer able to even fit in there anymore and look for more or stop the pollen from flying so it is what it is. Maybe I'll get lucky and the pollen will be sterile but I'm never lucky lol

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Damn, thats a shame about the herms, everything looks really nice. Wishin you the best man, hopefully they were sterile!

F

FooDoo

Damn, thats a shame about the herms, everything looks really nice. Wishin you the best man, hopefully they were sterile!

Out of the thousands of balls I plucked, only two left yellow dust on my fingers so that's a slightly decent sign. A few beans in a few colas wouldn't be horrible, I just want to give meds to people that have 10 seeds per gram. At that point, I wouldn't even feel right giving it to patients. I went back in an hour ago to pluck more balls, they seem to just keep coming back.

Left side has yet to show even a single sack.

Top Bottom