The Laws Of Organic Cannabis

• Thread starter Subcool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I heard about this stuff...its pricey though...wonder if its good stuff?
TGA Super

http://www.shop.clearspringshydro.com/TGA-Super-Soil-15-Cubic-Foot-Bag-Hot-Soil-TGAHOT15.htm

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
I found some for 25 a bag. Im going to give it a go. Funny Guy at shop was telling me to put the hot stuff on top. Silly salesman trying to sale without knowing. I'm doing a side by side with cyco line. ( no not cyco in supersoil)

spacebomb

spacebomb

hey subb! good to see you here man. weed nerd # 1,here dude.lol ive got a shit ton of your seed bro.i been a tga soilder/supporter since? 10,yrs anyway.ive got most of your seeds,packs. well! im lacking about 10? im getting my penny wise soon aswell. real good your hear man.haha shit musta really hit the fan over at roll it up eh for you to come here:-)haha.OH, im buying that double perk of jinx proof for 100$:-) soo cheap. he gmailed me lastnight.said hes gonna give me a pack of the 9,pound hammer + some bowls etc.i cant beleive im getting that double that he actually blew on the channel.its a stunner + WELL WORTH 100$.with free hammer seeds and a flower + a oil bowl.hes a cool guy.im gonna stick more than 100$ in.ill put 120£.uk.thats well fair.that double is a peice of art.+ for ME! to get it:-) im well happy.im also running some marrion berry.shes hard to dial in man.ha + some ripped bubba in veg + some agent o + dr who in flower.i cant post pics im only use a smart phone atm.i can attatch them to a Gmail if u wanna see?im doing timewreck + qrazytrain soon to.if u would like to see.let me know in a pm ill shoot u some pics:-)
peace man + reall y cool to have subby at the farm:-)
peace
space.
lol.chech my screen name:-) thats a TGA in honour of:-)

87chemfunk

87chemfunk

Subcool I know I appreciate all you have done and I am so glad you documented with images. There are so many people who were never on these forums back in the day. It's crazy to encounter people who don't know you. Thanks for everything.

And good luck on future endeavors like the bowling alley! Exciting times ahead.

Tribal Mike
Mike Garcia

Top Bottom