The Leafs Look Odd On This One

• Thread starter mr x
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Looks fine although the leaves look kinda twisted but thats nothin to worry about

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

If i could teach new growers any one thing it would be........patience.if you aint got patience then maybe growing aint for you.
The next leaf set to come through will have 5 blades and the size o your plant isnt too bad for 15 days.

dan1989

dan1989

so plants do weird things? bend stretch , point up? leaves seem to always point up whe. light js on

Yes yes. If your leaves point up at the light this is a good thing :) you get curly leaves, weird spots, yellowing....most of the time things work out. Just chill a little your baby is new let it settle down. There shouldn't really be much for you to do for the next few weeks to be honest. Just observe. And keep it watered lol

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

A small genetic deformitie, nothin 2 worry about. SNOLEPERD

M

Mikerobiolik

F08CB321 5A54 419A A514 1CBBF3F95E0C
dose this look right to you 15 days old
plants also have mutations look at this friggin mutant I accidentally stumbled upon monsters cropping. Picked a mom up from a plug and it was budding cloned it and revegged it now it’s just turning into a giant cone

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

What co did u buy that bean from, be honest you fed that plant or burned it somehow, what' your ph, did you add anything but water? And if u used miracle grow that would explain allot, I'm sorry bro, she is in a hospice, dont give up, if I can do anything to help, your friend. SNOLEPERD

Planter01

Planter01

I think your right mr x. The leaves do look funky especially in light of it being 2 weeks old. It should have at least 1 more set of leaves at least
BUT as others have said. Be patient.

45North

45North

My tard ( sorry) came from seeds from the back of a drawer. Weird leaf but sog structure, dropped light from 20 to 18 and it dropped a ball. In the yard debris now.
I kept the seeds(1/3) for some reason, but this bagger was a bust.
45N

Top Bottom