w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice Reef collection you got there Zoo!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I do want you guys to know I'm full of shit because I want those Sour Diesels:clapping 2 packs

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I need to get a straight pack of Reefermans Romulan to use to make seeds with the Grape Rom cut

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Reefs Rom is very nice from the grows I've seen .

B

brookky

I like to get the Burmese Pure. I have tried a few burmese crosses Sugarwarp and willijuana. Both of these were great outdoor strains. Even got a couple sugarwarp plants to turn purple.

4 Dragons

4 Dragons

Next Generations Romulan is the closest in seed form but if you want to X it to your Grape Romulan you should use Federation since they have the grape pheno.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Next Generation would also work for me

4 Dragons

4 Dragons

No, they don't make that X but they do have it crossed to Diesel. Jordan of the Islands is where to get Chemo and also at hemp depot they are listed under North American Breeders.

4 Dragons

4 Dragons

I don't know if it's original or not, sorry. Have read good things about Jordon though ( God Bud ). I can see why you would like Romulan x Chemo so much. Sounds like it would be devastating!

4 Dragons

4 Dragons

Well if you get that back in your stable let me know. I like to drool on my shoes every once in a while. Get's them real clean!

Need to go have more coffee and feed my babies.

R

Reeferman

The cutt that zoo has was sent into his area during the pay it foreword program I did years back where we gave away hundreds of cutts if you promised to do the same , the grape rom cutt is on my to feminize list .

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

MMM, Romulan, I lost my cut of it found in Next Generations gear, which was a true winner, in fact one of my all time favs. Your doin good for yourself zoo bro, that grape rom cut is one Ive wanted fr a long time. And that sounds like a cool little program you set up there Reef, with the clones i mean, I'm sure lots of people got access to real medicine.

R

Reeferman

Hey guys descriptions tomorrow I just got back and I am overwhelmed with work .
RM

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
"Pay it Forward" on your site was AWESOME Reef..

Yall sent out almost everything and the kitchen sink...I wound up with a few choice plants and sent out quite a few....that Pink Kush cut was nice.

Tex

Billygoat

Billygoat

Dalat Vietnamese f2, these will be ones I'm after. Missed out on these back in the OG days. Get ready for War.

BG

N

Nirrity

Hey BillY Goat I honestly think your Bangkok Betty is better than Dalat! :)

Billygoat

Billygoat

Nirrity, thanks, but i'd still like a shot at them. Preserve the line and work with her some.

TK, thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see some pictures. Good luck and take care.

Nirrity, it's Oriental Express. Ace, does the Orient Express. Which is totally different genes. Seed are in the works now.

PM, me question. Don't want the thread going off topic. If this was my thread. I wouldn't mind, but don't want Logic or RM mad at me for jackin a thread. Thanks and take care.

I'll be on the watch out for those seeds.
Later,
BG

Top Bottom