The List

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nirrity

Oops sorry Billy Goat! Please don't think I know no difference between them, just a melted memory (LMN's angola X banghi :) is hijack my brain :) )

Billygoat

Billygoat

Oops sorry Billy Goat! Please don't think I know no difference between them, just a melted memory (LMN's angola X banghi :) is hijack my brain :) )

It's all good, no worries. I totally understand the feeling. I can't feel my feet right now. God bless G-13. lol
Take care,
BG

Rom420

Rom420

I've been wanting to get ahold of some romulan pretty badly. It just seems like an awesome strain. I tried ordering a pack about 4 months ago of Next Generation's Romulan through Green Life Seeds but customs got them. I was so looking forward to those...

hubcap

hubcap

^^^fwiw, rom420^^^

.....weve run both next generations and federations romulan....

feds was better, but, germ rates were awful (3/20..and ive popped a bean or 12....anyways...)
next generations version seemed like "rom lite" to me...
fatter, and more vigorous but slightly less potent.

"back in the day" (c .1989ish) the romulan cuts were alot more sativa influenced than todays varities from seed, and, honestly were alot better....
not sure what she was influenced by, but, id assume it to be a white widow/white rhino, but cant say for sure....seems like it has that type of buzz in todays seed versions......
hav ent run romulan max yet.

-hubcap-

N

Nirrity

There was some thoughts that Romulan has original oregon Blueberry in its pedigree, as well as Bubblegum...

R

Reeferman

no not imop it is nothing like OPT or BB and was around long prior to bubblegum the chicken came before the egg lol , the Romulan was around Vancouver island called something different for years prior to White widow etc a local old guy gave the cutting to ROmulan joe who named it romulan .

It is from the Black creek area of Vancouver island , more likely related to texada Timewarp .:smiley_joint:
RM

S

spinkus

Speaking of the Texada timewarp Reef, I have a female of your Tropical timewarp. Whats the lineage of the Tropical timewarp? Punta rojo x Texada Timewarp? She looks very nice. Have a clone veggin as a mother and a cut in flower, looks all sativa, nice unique looking resins also.

N

Nirrity

Just for fun - some user's info on Romulan:
...Romulan- special cut in the pnw
Ive tried maybe 5 different romulans but this one was on a different level completely. The most complex high i have come across. amazing depth. feels like embarking on an adventure as the high dawns upon you. very strong and unique smell and flavor like unknown fruit with purfume and spruce beer flavor and smell. the buds were fluffy bluish green with very long and skinny rust collored hairs pointed colas. clearish head, feels like your floating,uplifting, nice warm center with waves of goodnes flowing though the body. very antianxeity. promoted deep thought while being very present. enhances all sensations. very relaxing. philisophical and conemplative awe inspiring. like rolling together 3 or 4 different amazing kinds a bud into a salad joint.
potency 9.3

R

Reeferman

That is punta rojo x texada TW that is a special selection !

L

Lean Green

I grew the Tropical Timewarp once, Reef said that the pictures I posted of it looked like they leaned to the Punta Rojo side of the cross. From what I remember about the strain it is definitely worth growing. I got a big yield from the one plant I grew.

Latest posts

Top Bottom