The New Lineup

• Thread starter tokinblackguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

I want to see them old Prairie fire offerings. In 2008 I was very happy with the EPK and the Double Skunk . You've taken some jabs and have stayed toe to toe still doing a stand-up job here at the farm . Now your back posting it has livened up a lot. Peace bro !! P.S. Thank you

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
cuddle fix hp to blow fish actually big bg was helping trim the test plants today !

makin th cf hp available as a hybrid im extremely happy to hear this

this sounds like somthin special thats gonna be dangerous im lovin it
great to hear there bein tested

g13 ab crossed to da crack might be a commerical growers dream

a bunch of large numbers of these very special oldoies I thought were lost to LEO I am doing big grow outs nad making female versions of these and many more classics !

thats great new im happy for you and our commmunity

harmony AKA highliand lemmon thai pure?
interested to kno is the harmony pure thai as this is new info too you b4 it was listed bein crssed wit lemon kush

burning bush is also on its way from seeds I collected in sainai egypt !.

im very very interested to hear som more info on her

i bet shes fire lol

i wish you much success and look forward too your progress

1luvbigherb

A

AlphaDog

Make sure you produce alot of those G13/Crack seeds as they'll be selling no doubt

B

bigbag

helped cut test crop of Cuddlefish HP,Blowfish's and pre 98' Bubba.AAA all day!tasty,chunky,resinous and very potent.all 3 an excellent choice 4 the indica fan and/or med user

E

ehole

i remember seeing a pic of the frasier valley hp back in the day... wow nice to see that girl show up again

D

Dubsta

For real, Killer new lineup i cant wait! I just got busted for having over my plant limit and now I'm switching to buckets like doubled's and i also made 2 BC Biker Buckets to try out next to them to see what does best. I was 2 weeks away from harvest witch sucks, I had a lot of good strains i lost and most likely wont get back, I'm getting my RM SD 06 and Mendo Purps back but everything else is gone. At least the cops were nice and im not getting charged just a warning and next time if im over 30 plants (im a caregiver for a cancer patient witch adds 15 plants to my total) they wont go easy on me so im going totally vertical no hoods anymore and gonna be growing trees for now on, venting straight out the chimney and I'm not even going to use a carbon filter anymore they can kiss my ass if they smell it, my chimney is pretty high so i think the wind will carry it away anyways, ill probably throw my ozone generator inside the ducting or chimney to help, i think it needs a new bulb though it doesn't work as good as it used to.

With all that being said i gotta order some more seeds ASAP! and cant wait for Reef's new strains to come out. They left my 4 Sannie's KO Kush beans, Sannie's El Monstre freebies (only had 2 beans left), and 2 crosses i made. RM SD 06 F2's and RM Pink Kush x RM SD. The Pink Kush x SD I gave a buddy 5 beans and he got 3 females, 2 looking almost identical the other more of a SD pheno and all were straight dank. Id recommend RM trying out that cross i could see it being a new winning line. They even got my last order of Supreme HP and G13xHaze i just ordered and received 2 days before getting busted. I'm so pissed but getting right back on the bandwagon.

G

GeneGenie

Bastards

That's some bad luck Dubsta,
They got your new stuff too, bastards!! I was looking forward to watching you grow them out.
To rob a cheesy line from Batman, ''The reason we fall down is so we can learn to get back up again''

Hope you get back on track soon mate, at least you can legally grow where you are, so big trees in buckets sounds like a good plan,

Peace GG

R

Reeferman

Hey guys great shitt keeps happening when it come to genetics found a huge stash of the last breed we ever did as Prairie fire seeds , than another friend tells me you know I have 200 seeds of that oregon purple thai seeds did together years back big back pulls out the nicest hands down outdoor weed we have seen this year and tells me that is your old moose jaw madness ! he gives me 25 of those and the clones keep rolling into access I AM being very careful thanks to several friends with medical permits and a larger recent permit at home we are legal .

Charles

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
great news ,things just keep gettin betta

opt is somthin special maybe you can revive the lost legend

best of luck

dubsta

sorry to hear of troubles but the bright side is your side is legal
big plans big trees big buds the way to go

1luvbigherb

M

MichaelFranti

congrats on getting legal im sure it helps with sleep, and the family, Any chance of doing a reeferman contest again like you did with the early purple kush on www.rms.com

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Hell Yes Charles! You keep doing your thing and doing it Righteous!! Should have those tons of pics in the the post this week.

Cheers,

MOsca

B

Bobby_604

I keep hearing about 'Harmony' clones in Vancouver, but can't get my hands on any, god dammit.

R

Reeferman

The Harmony is in Surrey and its pretty small circle that have it good luck !
As soon as things get sorted here there should be harmony on the bay .
Reef

B

BreederBrad2

Actually reef it Moosejaw madness X guerilla gold, but the madness phenos are pretty dominant, great all around strain, ive kept it alive for a good 7 years, glad you enjoyed ;) also crossed northern dream x sweet tooth, it grows buds the size of logs

Hey guys great shitt keeps happening when it come to genetics found a huge stash of the last breed we ever did as Prairie fire seeds , than another friend tells me you know I have 200 seeds of that oregon purple thai seeds did together years back big back pulls out the nicest hands down outdoor weed we have seen this year and tells me that is your old moose jaw madness ! he gives me 25 of those and the clones keep rolling into access I AM being very careful thanks to several friends with medical permits and a larger recent permit at home we are legal .

Charles

convex

convex

Damn - do these circles ever range to the east? Everything sticks to the west coast LOL!

R

Reeferman

Hey brad thanks I have about 5-6 k northern dream seeds that are germing about 70% I am going to be looking for a killer pheno to make a s-1 and f-1 or 2 .

Brad we should chat I have so so many interesting things in the private collection from the PF days and other crazy shit from russia etc .
Reef

B

Bobby_604

Also, just a heads up, Reef. You should try and get some Afghani Bullrider.

It's nearly impossible to get, but un-fucking-believable..

Jeff Tek breeds it.

R

Reeferman

I have smoked the bullrider it was tasty for sure , the Harmony is one of my most recent creations ironically only 10 seeds were grown out and the cutting that is around was selected from that grow out of 10 seeds its really really nice lemmon thai x a lemony og kush !
Reef

Top Bottom