The New Spot.chat Shit,show Ya Pics.

• Thread starter keiksweat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bodean

Bodean

Hi peeps.sorry aint been around.very busy with work n stuff.still aint got my grow bk on yet.but itd in the pipe line..still got some killer beanz im itching to pop.hi to dan.incogneato.grow god.my main man @MIKEZILLA ..mancdank. and far far to msny old friends...oops @GreenHouser .cant forget you too dude.
I'm the quiet guy. But missed all the chatting in here by yourself, mtbkush, RosevilleKid, and others.. Still have The Tombs on my wishlist after hearing you talk about it to RK. Welcome back to your thread we tried to keep it warm for ya!

incogneato

incogneato

I'm the quiet guy. But missed all the chatting in here by yourself, mtbkush, RosevilleKid, and others.. Still have The Tombs on my wishlist after hearing you talk about it to RK. Welcome back to your thread we tried to keep it warm for ya!
Yea what haopened to @MTBKush ?

Bodean

Bodean

Not recreational here. Barely medical. But the local Meijer has you covered on nutes if you can't make it to the grow shop. I don't use FF just thought the grocery carrying it was interesting.
20180318 171049

MTBKush

MTBKush

Not recreational here. Barely medical. But the local Meijer has you covered on nutes if you can't make it to the grow shop. I don't use FF just thought the grocery carrying it was interesting.View attachment 786619
Yes many stores are carrying different supplies like that. Wal-Mart online has all types of grow supplies that surprised me.
Went to bed it was snowing when I got up this morning it was snowing. It seems like it will never stop.
I've been growing autos, since I have a couple tropical strains and clones going. They are pretty nice, only had one bad one, which was due to user error. I tried to feminize it with GA3, caused a huge stretch, and expanded the colas. But it will be great for oil.
I hope all is well in this group?

Bodean

Bodean

Sounds like you have been doing well. Snowing still down south too. Just planted some flowers. Covered them in plastic should survive I hope.
Come on warmth need spring to kick in round here. I chucked a little genius thai x Apollo11 pollen onto my green avenger. Haven't flowered them yet. But vigorous little suckers so far in veg.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Sounds like you have been doing well. Snowing still down south too. Just planted some flowers. Covered them in plastic should survive I hope.
Come on warmth need spring to kick in round here. I chucked a little genius thai x Apollo11 pollen onto my green avenger. Haven't flowered them yet. But vigorous little suckers so far in veg.
Yep, we need the warm weather. March and a good part of April can be cold and snowy.

Bodean

Bodean

What did you get? I finally found a seed bank that offer Jedi Kush, regular seeds and auto. I opted for the autos, I popped one about 3 weeks ago. It is growing fast. Hope to get a few more to grow outside this summer.
Never grown an auto before. How is the yield/smoke off them?

Bodean

Bodean

Looks like a awesome mix
Thank you. The azucar is indiana bubblegum x Cinderella99. Limon y pina is love potion#1 x Cinderella99. I like Cindy crosses lol. I find the Mosca beans reasonably priced and the finished product has always been nice so far. The pink lemon-aid I got to replace a pack I gifted out.. Spreading the message of friendship through beans lol.

MTBKush

MTBKush

Thank you. The azucar is indiana bubblegum x Cinderella99. Limon y pina is love potion#1 x Cinderella99. I like Cindy crosses lol. I find the Mosca beans reasonably priced and the finished product has always been nice so far. The pink lemon-aid I got to replace a pack I gifted out.. Spreading the message of friendship through beans lol.
Sounds nice, good luck!

Top Bottom