The Plant,the True Med,medical Collinsville Ill.

• Thread starter dobbie bill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dobbie bill

dobbie bill

Well their opening the first medical marijuana shop in my area this morning,bumed out about it because as the law stands now I will never be able to use because u see I was a bad boy when I was younger,yes I have a
felon on my record,yes still paying for that mistake and looks like I will until well u know taken ground nap,anyhow I guess ill keep doing what I do ,grow and grow and hope both ladys stay on my side,luck,AND MARY.Just want to add ,Glad some people are getin meds this morning!!!!!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Illinois really screwed the pooch on this set of laws.

You can't own a gun and have a medical card.
That one rule alone seems in violation of your 2nd Amendment rights.
And you can not own a medical card if you have a previous drug conviction. Which is just stupid.
They don't background check patients recieving barbiturates.

dobbie bill

dobbie bill

Illinois really screwed the pooch on this set of laws.

And you can not own a medical card if you have a previous drug conviction. Which is just stupid.
They don't background check patients recieving barbiturates.
OH U CAN HAVE A MEDICAL CARD FOR DOCTORS AND DENTIST AND U CAN GET THERI MAN MADE DESIGNER DRUGS BUT NO MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD, GO FIGURE?

M

motz

Big vote coming up Feb.11 about total legalization in your state.
Get on your legislators asses, NOW!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well their opening the first medical marijuana shop in my area this morning,bumed out about it because as the law stands now I will never be able to use because u see I was a bad boy when I was younger,yes I have a
felon on my record,yes still paying for that mistake and looks like I will until well u know taken ground nap,anyhow I guess ill keep doing what I do ,grow and grow and hope both ladys stay on my side,luck,AND MARY.Just want to add ,Glad some people are getin meds this morning!!!!!
You can't get it expunged? That's what my oldest son did and youngest is (supposed to be) doing now. It's not fun, but it can be done.
It's the same here in California because of federal scheduling. The issue came up when our undersheriff addressed the board of supervisors. There are indeed people who think they can notice the sheriff's department that they're medical cannabis and OH! By the way! I also want a gun.

dobbie bill

dobbie bill

Thanks for the support,but i have more than one,wish could turn back time! I have grandsons trying to keep them on the straight any how THANKS! and keep up the excellent work

I

ibob

Is it gun registration or simply having a FOID card that blocks getting a medical card?

Betico

Betico

felon on my record,yes still paying for that mistake and looks like I will until well u know taken ground nap,anyhow I guess ill keep doing what I do ,grow and grow and hope both ladys stay on my side,luck,AND MARY.Just want to add ,Glad some people are getin meds this morning!!!!![/QUOTE

Collinsville eh? I'm not too far from there maybe about an hour away. I'm closer to Carbondale

Krypto

Krypto

OH MAN... Illinois has the longest list of "qualifying conditions" half of them are VERY difficult to diagnose. And they have very strict laws, NO HOME CULTIVATION for patients. So they HAVE few options on who they get there medicine from...

Krypto

Krypto

That's an understatement my friend. The closest dispensaries are over an hour away. And they don't carry much as far as CBDs. ..you can't grow your own, even if you happen to qualify. This state is ran by some big players that aren't putting patients needs anywhere near the top of the list. . . We are outta here.
"Head west young man"

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
That's an understatement my friend. The closest dispensaries are over an hour away. And they don't carry much as far as CBDs. ..you can't grow your own, even if you happen to qualify. This state is ran by some big players that aren't putting patients needs anywhere near the top of the list. . . We are outta here.
"Head west young man"
I know IL all too well. lol,

SpiderK

SpiderK

Ill is a dump regarding taxes, madigan, this and that but has the best soil / growing conditions for outdoor at 42º in the usa

and portillos
Images

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Lots of hemp pollen in the air also which makes it impossible in some areas to outdoor.

Top Bottom