The working RIOTS ALIEN BUBBA CRACK thread

• Thread starter PunK D
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PunK D

PunK D

Some pics of my Alien Bubba Crack by RIOT SEEDS she gave me 32oz of pure quality bud and an oz of hash from trim.She had a cheesy rubbery fruity taste sometimes reminded me of Guiness and black.Smoke 8.5-9/10 potency awesome will grow again

Alien bubba crack week 7

Alien bubba crack week 7

Alien bubba crack begining week 7

PunK D

PunK D

The budz at the end are off the tip off a bud i snapped by accident so used it as a sampler

neverbreak

neverbreak

the form of that plant is wicked! how'd ya grow it bro? looks like scrog...but with no screen?

neverbreak

PunK D

PunK D

Hello Neverbreak heres a quick explanation of what i do i grow this way as im a busy guy so had no time to get landed with balls so over years i ended up growing this way as i never seem to get hermies off REVERSED or REGs i only feed about twice to three times a week rest is water i last checked my PH 17 year ago when i moved here lol and i just use HESI coco i usually do 4 at a time with this method and you will get enough to last you a year easy
@silasThank you. I wait till third set of leaves appear then top it with finger and thumb just above second set then grow 4 arms out in a cross style then grow them out to about a 1m letting side shoots grow horizontal taking all shoots growing below off this is done via cargo net or make a guide board with wire.During veg i use 12 - 1 lighting ie on at 7 off at 7 then back on at 12:30-1:30 for 1 hour.Flowering start with about 30 hours total darkness then lights start at 11 hours then every 2 weeks knock 30 mins off till you reach 9 hours then leave it at that for sativas to finnish its more replicant off the suns patterns and ive been using this for at least 10 year as you see its very rewarding in yields ps i hand water

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Wow that thing is a monster for how short it is. Looks killer brother.

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

How did u get her so short and wide. That's exactly what I'm lookin for

PunK D

PunK D

How did u get her so short and wide. That's exactly what I'm lookin for

Hi Dieselduds this is a quick guide theres more info on riotseeds.com forum heres a quick explanation of what i do i grow this way as im a busy guy so had no time to get landed with balls so over years i ended up growing this way as i never seem to get hermies off REVERSED or REGs i only feed about twice to three times a week rest is water i last checked my PH 17 year ago when i moved here lol and i just use HESI coco i usually do 4 at a time with this method and you will get enough to last you a year easy
@silasThank you. I wait till third set of leaves appear then top it with finger and thumb just above second set then grow 4 arms out in a cross style then grow them out to about a 1m letting side shoots grow horizontal taking all shoots growing below off this is done via cargo net or make a guide board with wire.During veg i use 12 - 1 lighting ie on at 7 off at 7 then back on at 12:30-1:30 for 1 hour.Flowering start with about 30 hours total darkness then lights start at 11 hours then every 2 weeks knock 30 mins off till you reach 9 hours then leave it at that for sativas to finnish its more replicant off the suns patterns and ive been using this for at least 10 year as you see its very rewarding in yields ps i hand water

PunK D

PunK D

Thought i would send in my final smoke report on Alien Bubba Crack.This plant was a joy to grow and smoke and the yield is phenomenal after a good long cure a bit more cherry flavour came through.The smoke hits straight away in the head fuzzy and slight confusion, but after half hour it hits the body as well quite messed up off it in fact, so dont get into anything delicate.It lasts a good 3 hour or so and you dont seem to get used to it after a couple of weeks in fact more or less same hit as the first time you tried it,Over all a potent huge yielding plant one to keep in your room definately.I will definately grow this again ;)

Top Bottom