Things Have Changed A Lot In 10 Years

• Thread starter chetterbob13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chetterbob13

chetterbob13

I haven’t grown in 10 years since i started a family but with my state now “leagalizing” it I’m jumping back in. I’ve pitched a 3x5x6 flower tent,with a 1500w led and a fluence razrx. Going to sog the thing and hopefully get nice results. I set it up as a closed loop venting system between my veg and flower tent. I have a filtered intake fan blowing fresh filtered air into my flower tent.My filtered exhaust goes into my veg for colder air and What ever left over CO2 there is. My 3x2x4.5 veg tent has a 250MH which I vent back into my flower tent to keep the heat regulated (because the led’s don’t put off enough heat. My flower tent stays at 71-77F and between 43-55% humidity.
Veg tent runs at 76-81F with 50% humidity.
I also have a humidifier that I’m trying to get dialed in.
Using advanced nutrients in soil to get started then going to start slowly changing over to no till after a couple trial runs.
Any suggestions on what I can improve upon would be greatly appreciate.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Sounds like you have a great plan man. Keep it simple and don't over think it. When I hear the word Till I always say it belongs outside IMO of course. Happy Growing!

Dunge

Dunge

Welcome back.
Sounds like your are bringing skills that will quickly display themselves.
I encourage you to make this a log, and bring us along on what is sure to be informative.
Big ol LED and that 'no till' aspiration are the headlines.
Grow some plants!

Organikz

Organikz

No till gardening is forgiving and rewarding. A smooth road to take, almost boring. I'd be happy to help the best I can with any no till related questions.

MW7945

MW7945

What'd you get for a "1500w" LED? Be careful, a lot of them are misleading. Might be underpowered

chetterbob13

chetterbob13

What'd you get for a "1500w" LED? Be careful, a lot of them are misleading. Might be underpowered
I got the king double diode. A few of my friends have had great results with them. That’s also what I got the fluence as well.

chetterbob13

chetterbob13

I got the king double diode. A few of my friends have had great results with them. That’s also what I got the fluence as well.
I am curious about using advanced nutrients in soil and if there is a difference in the amount when using soil instead of hydro.
Like I said, slowly working my way to no till.

chetterbob13

chetterbob13

I haven’t grown in 10 years since i started a family but with my state now “leagalizing” it I’m jumping back in. I’ve pitched a 3x5x6 flower tent,with a 1500w led and a fluence razrx. Going to sog the thing and hopefully get nice results. I set it up as a closed loop venting system between my veg and flower tent. I have a filtered intake fan blowing fresh filtered air into my flower tent.My filtered exhaust goes into my veg for colder air and What ever left over CO2 there is. My 3x2x4.5 veg tent has a 250MH which I vent back into my flower tent to keep the heat regulated (because the led’s don’t put off enough heat. My flower tent stays at 71-77F and between 43-55% humidity.
Veg tent runs at 76-81F with 50% humidity.
I also have a humidifier that I’m trying to get dialed in.
Using advanced nutrients in soil to get started then going to start slowly changing over to no till after a couple trial runs.
Any suggestions on what I can improve upon would be greatly appreciate.
I started germinating two mk ultra seeds and 6 grape-13 on 12.12.17 also on this day started my cover crop.
12.13.17 all seeds popped and are in there soil. I also see seed sprouts in my cover crop.
Temperature at night is falling a little as winter rears it’s ugly head so I’ll have to maybe run a small heater if it continues to drop.
I’ll keep updating as I can.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

They work. You can grow well under them. But they are not that efficient n that cool.

But I've seen great bugs from them here. Just some newer tech out there that offers quite a bit

I had two galaxy 300 in a small closet

Latest posts

Top Bottom