Timer Light Bad?

• Thread starter getgoodgenes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

getgoodgenes

Hello felt pretty dumb when i realized i had a timer inside veg room fairly close to canopy level.. It is a red light that comes off of timer not very bright but not sure if I should be concerned?

G

getgoodgenes

Do you think its still good if it has been like this for a few weeks but other than that zero light?

Dbear180

Dbear180

Yeah you should be fine. It's not pitch black outside @ night. Just look them over good for any signs of intersex traits, I doubt you'll have any issues tho.

Dbear180

Dbear180

I appreciate the input felt my hair stand up and stomach drop earlier though.

Haha yeah put all this hard work into it & then your like, "OMG WTF HAVE I DONNNEEEEEE?!" been there done that lol. Had a light leak from veg room cause two girls to get a lil funny on me but I didnt notice til almost the end. Still did fine just had a few male flowers to pick off the bottoms, tops were still perfect.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Haha yeah put all this hard work into it & then your like, "OMG WTF HAVE I DONNNEEEEEE?!" been there done that lol. Had a light leak from veg room cause two girls to get a lil funny on me but I didnt notice til almost the end. Still did fine just had a few male flowers to pick off the bottoms, tops were still perfect.
Lol, had my timer set wrong one time. Plants stretched bad. Couldn’t figure it out week 5 of flower looked at timer, SHIT!!! Finished it out striped all plants made hash and oil. Man I was pissed, live and learn!

Dbear180

Dbear180

Lol, had my timer set wrong one time. Plants stretched bad. Couldn’t figure it out week 5 of flower looked at timer, SHIT!!! Finished it out striped all plants made hash and oil. Man I was pissed, live and learn!

Hahaha yeah shit happens! I managed to bump a timer somehow on one of my first few grows & I had lights turning off mid way thru then back on & off again. & in the middle of the "night" theyd turn back on for an hour or two & then back off. That grow was a shitshow fo sho lol.

Top Bottom