Tiny White Bugs In Soil. Help

• Thread starter evang58
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

evang58

hey guys. Was watering plants and noticed a crop of mites popped up. There are hundreds of these little spider looking mites. Are they a nuisence or are they good for the soil?

Tiny white bugs in soil help
Juicebox

Juicebox

I didnt say get rid of em....but if a guy wanted too play sand will do the trick lol

E

evang58

Ant speed is pretty quick for a mite
Okay, i wasnt sure what to consider fast. So leave them be for now? Is there anything i should be watching our for? My main concern would be them spreading into my room from the closet.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Okay, i wasnt sure what to consider fast. So leave them be for now? Is there anything i should be watching our for? My main concern would be them spreading into my room from the closet.
I would watch for fungus gnats, if you hardly ever see one, definitely predatory mites.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
There will always be gnats if you grow in coco or soil, they are everywhere, they follow you in when you open doors.

bongzaway

bongzaway

looks like fuck'n aphids to me....zoom a pic in on them. if so, easy to kill,, soap and water mix. Get some DE on top of the soil. Re-do the soap mix a few times to kill hatching eggs. Bonners soap I recommend.

i had some aphids last year. They also hang out on the lower leaves. look there too. But guess what I found after that ? Lady bug eggs everywhere ! Why all the lady bug eggs? Becuz Ladybugs are fuckn smart, they only lay eggs where they know there's a good food supply..and they love to chow down on aphids. FYI.

Top Bottom