Tips On Cliping At Harvest

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

was wondering if any one had some good or bad tips on how to remove leafs to clean up your bud at harvest other then just snip snip

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

was wondering if any one had some good or bad tips on how to remove leafs to clean up your bud at harvest other then just snip snip
dont think you will like mine,,but i hang my plants and before i jar them,i grasp the cola and run it threw slighlt closed hand,,i dont sell and it just me smoking it,,so pretty dont matter,,but check out a diy tumbler,,hook to a cordless drill,,length of all thread threw center of a round 12inch circle of wood,like a pie plate,and staple 1/4 in wire around it,make a little trap door to get bud in and out,,hold it over a tote and hit the go button on your drill,,easy,,look like a gerbel wheel and clean up your larf and sugar leaves

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

dont think you will like mine,,but i hang my plants and before i jar them,i grasp the cola and run it threw slighlt closed hand,,i dont sell and it just me smoking it,,so pretty dont matter,,but check out a diy tumbler,,hook to a cordless drill,,length of all thread threw center of a round 12inch circle of wood,like a pie plate,and staple 1/4 in wire around it,make a little trap door to get bud in and out,,hold it over a tote and hit the go button on your drill,,easy,,look like a gerbel wheel and clean up your larf and sugar leaves
I tried a drill really did not have much luck I seen a vid so thought id give it a try

MW7945

MW7945

Those trimmers look handy for people doing large amounts but I feel you're losing a lot of trichs and they aren't a full on solution. No way they trim everything down to final form.

Offer some free bud for buddies to help? Idk

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Those trimmers look handy for people doing large amounts but I feel you're losing a lot of trichs and they aren't a full on solution. No way they trim everything down to final form.

Offer some free bud for buddies to help? Idk

I trim my plants with nose hair scissors that curved skinny tip really allows you to get inside the bud and the narrow point keeps your from knocking off unitended tricombs

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

what u people like more to cut the sugar leaf flush to the bud or dig deep and cup the full leaf at the stem ??

Latest posts

Top Bottom