To Feed Or Not To Feed That Is The Question

• Thread starter Dr kabuki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

With so many plants and the mite problem getting bigger, I had to add a new tool. Its a must for all out door growers.saves a bunch of time. plus I have made a concoction that seems to work well on killing mites and its all organic. :)

DSCN1201
Crop Duster

Crop Duster

Sorry to hear about the mites. What is the tool your using, is it a power sprayer? And what are you using to fight the mites?

stiffneck

stiffneck

I have often wondered how long you could flower and reveg plants. 8 times! I had a few strains I grew out this spring and harvested. I then set them out June 1st... they are just pre-flowering now and look good. Bigger than in the spring. I wonder if I just left them and hit them with an hour or two in the middle of the night if I could get a third, fourth or more off them.... sure would be nice if I could just leave everything in place.... lot less work. . Pic is the same plant.. Bhodi's snow lotus x Gogi bx2. Harvest and reveged.

IMG 20170529 081354
IMG 20170805 084355
Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

Sorry to hear about the mites. What is the tool your using, is it a power sprayer? And what are you using to fight the mites?
hello yes it ia a plug in sprayer, it is called automatic spray. I have been making a cocktail made of Castell soap an Tobasco.

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

hi stiff,
I was wondering, what would happen if you just cut the buds off? an left the plant go year round?

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

still having a very small mite problem. I have been spraying for a week, with good results. but pulled 1 leaf off today and put it under a scope.and yep back again.but not many.
Any tips on a good kill mite recipe?

Dewd

Dewd

hi stiff,
I was wondering, what would happen if you just cut the buds off? an left the plant go year round?
If it stays warm enough it might live through the winter. I don't know how the light affects it. Indoors just chop it all but a little growth on the bottom of plant. The set the lights to 18 or 24 hours and wait a couple weeks for new growth

Dewd

Dewd

still having a very small mite problem. I have been spraying for a week, with good results. but pulled 1 leaf off today and put it under a scope.and yep back again.but not many.
Any tips on a good kill mite recipe?
Are they spider mites?

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

hey, Dewd love the picture!
yes, they are mites. the 2 dot kind. I have the adults under control. the eggs are the main problem

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

I have often wondered how long you could flower and reveg plants. 8 times! I had a few strains I grew out this spring and harvested. I then set them out June 1st... they are just pre-flowering now and look good. Bigger than in the spring. I wonder if I just left them and hit them with an hour or two in the middle of the night if I could get a third, fourth or more off them.... sure would be nice if I could just leave everything in place.... lot less work. . Pic is the same plant.. Bhodi's snow lotus x Gogi bx2. Harvest and reveged.
Hi stiff, I am thinking about keeping the La Confidential going year round. I will only cut a few choice tops and let the rest go year round

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

Hi stiff, I am thinking about keeping the La Confidential going year round. I will only cut a few choice tops and let the rest go year round

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

I am going to keep the short ones in the corridor going year round.
I will only cut some choice tops and then let it go the full year round.

Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

I did get rid of the mites tho. but lots of yellow leaves :crying2:

Top Bottom