Contact Us
Want to advertise here? Contact us today to begin

Tomorrow Is Harvest Day

Discussion in 'Cannabis Harvesting & Curing' started by Palmettoman, May 10, 2018.

1. Well tomorrow is harvest day. 10 white widows and 10 AK47 plants. Getting excited and curious as to how much it’s gonna harvest!!!

807ACC7F-CBA2-4F47-9AC2-36845D8A03E6.jpeg 6F548BD5-57D5-4BC9-80B8-63005101BCDD.jpeg

2. What week 7 on

3. What week u on. Sorry bro fuckin buttons so small.

4. Not understand your post

5. Lol I’m on week 9

6. Just curious, they look like they still need time. Could just be my inexperience

7. jumpincactus

jumpincactus Moderator Staff Member

Nice man. Good job. ;) Figure on losing 60-70 % after dry and cure of your harvested wet weight.

8. jumpincactus

jumpincactus Moderator Staff Member

Whos genetics are you running of that WW & AK?

9. They look great but also appear to be nowhere near ready, bro. I’d say they easily have 2 more weeks to finish and pack on more bud girth.

Freshone, Rcubed and Jbellsmoke like this.
  10. 70% amber pistols and around 20% amber trichomes

11. Barneys

12. Smerb

Smerb

2 weeks will pack some weight on and maybe even show some harvest colors. Id wait. Couchlock

centralcoast likes this.
  13. You want me to tell you the truth or lie to you?
    I'd say not as much as it could have been with some plant training but if I was to guess, I'd say 9 to 12 oz dry all 7 plants.

14. There’s 20 plants

Smerb likes this.
  15. Oh 20 plants! You got a good quantity there man, could have been more like I had said. I'm betting and ounce and a half a piece so pound and a half or so

16. That’s what I was thinking an ounce and a half. I trained a couple but honestly ran out of space. Only gonna grow 10 next time to give me room to train. Bet I can get as much with 10

17. But like others have said, they don't look rip to me either. To me they look like they might have a couple weeks lefts man.

18. I’m gonna give it another week. trichomes Are turning amber. Kinda worried to go longer that another week. Just gonna flush tomorrow and hope the temperature here doesn’t get to them to bad

KlipschGuy likes this.
  19. You're only gonna get so much bud per light or wattage used. I usually gage it around a pound to a pound and half per 1000 watt lamp, no matter how many plants u stuff under the 1 lamp.

20. I've grown ww and them buds should be rock hard by finish if it's the real strain