Transdermal Patches & Growing

• Thread starter ajc21x
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

ajc21x

Im curious if you could put a fentanyl transdermal patch on the stalk of a plant during flowering or veg state would it kill the plant create a new effect towards pain management? Any one ever try this with any transdermal patches?

xenon730

xenon730

Im curious if you could put a fentanyl transdermal patch on the stalk of a plant during flowering or veg state would it kill the plant create a new effect towards pain management? Any one ever try this with any transdermal patches?
Is this a joke? That would not work out to be anything other than a waste of a transdermal patch. Your thinking is very rudimentary here and not even close to reality. Can i suggest you look into the basics of how drugs work? Especially if you're taking any, including cannabis.

sun

sun

na you have to eat those patches , you cant just stick em on a plant

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Hmmm
I wonder, since I've been a heavy smoker the past 20 yrs strong. If i Urinate in my pots, would the thc i expell add more thc to my plants, or do the fish just get high?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hmmm
I wonder, since I've been a heavy smoker the past 20 yrs strong. If i Urinate in my pots, would the thc i expell add more thc to my plants, or do the fish just get high?
No no... you just drink the piss and get high again....everyones doin it thats cool

Top Bottom