Triangle vs Triangle Kush ?

• Thread starter Slr342
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Flower55

I've had triangle kush in amsterdam, needless to say it was awesome!

B

boo

I received this cut a month ago and have been working on reproducing it...cloner is working overtime...I've not smoked any but what I can add to the discussion is just how leggy she is...internodal distance is by far longer than anything I've ever run...white, ghost, any OG has tighter nodes...were looking at at least 4" between nodes...nice thread, one to keep an eye on...

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Hey guys really appreciate you all coming by. I have been researching the amazing cuts you all are holding and you seem like celebrities to me haha.

This is not Triangle Kush this is the The Triangle aka mother of the white and probably mother of OGs and Chems that came out of Florida in the 1980s.

Honestly I dont care for the high but everything else I love its like smoking Orange OG kush except better haha.

The Triangle which I have done very soon maybe 65 days atm is the best smoke and was made into Rectangle Kush by rare dankness. I believe this is different then the Triangle Kush going around in Cali but they are both very rare Orange OG kushy smelling strains coming from Florida around the same time.

The White is also called The white Triangle but imo the Triangle is 10x better smoke. you can hardly smell any og kush in the white triangle at all but you def smell the orange.

Also I have the clone only Loompas Headband hear are some pics =)

I dont have the white and this triangle is not as white as the white but the white is said to be an s1 of this "The Triangle or Triangle OG. And its the favorite smoke to me and pretty much everyone who has the cut including scott from rare dankness (I am guessing dont actually know the dude)

Sorry about the fried triangle went a little too heavy on the moab/ PK 13/14 Boost combo =X

Nawutimayin?

hate to break it to you but that is not LOompa s headband. IVe seen it grown many different ways and that is not it. there are alot of folks misleading people and trying to make a buck off the Loompa name . i didnt come in here to shoot it down i just saw your thread title and it interested me. cause i have worked those cuts. could be progeny which is often the case

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Man sprinkle me this, OG Kush dates back to the mid/late 90's in SoCal...roughly showing up around '96/'97 based on most credible first hand accounts. Then we have the Florida scene repping they imported it. Now I have no stance on this topic and would only like to get more facts. What are the sources for pre 96 OGS and what locations did they dwell in. I have never been able to get any info on this. Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing back.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
It doesnt matter really. Im sure before it was called OG Kush, it was called something else. All these Clone Only's came from seed at one point. I do know from what Ive been told from friends in Florida that the "Triangle" has been around since the 80's...

What surprises me is how long this OG fad has lasted... I figured it would have moved on by now, but its still going strong..

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Tk beanpole

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
thats nowhere near the yield I've ever seen on the TK. I think I've read that Cornbread had the "the only cut that matters" since '92. The TK packs an extra kick that many s2,s3s or s4>and beyond wish they packed. Been reading alot =it came from Cali originated to FL right. just trying to recall my readings and newfound experience. Just ran her and she surpasses the majority of these socalled hyped elites thats definitely for sure.

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
that pic was just to show how the real tk grows. beanpole unless topped. That wasnt a real run just a girl thrown on the side cause of extra cut. Im from the swamp these girls came from. I know both parties involved with these cuts in a real world situation. hell I heard of Tk and the white before either were showing them online. Best wishes to krome and ricky.miss ya guys.

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

that pic was just to show how the real tk grows. beanpole unless topped. That wasnt a real run just a girl thrown on the side cause of extra cut. Im from the swamp these girls came from. I know both parties involved with these cuts in a real world situation. hell I heard of Tk and the white before either were showing them online. Best wishes to krome and ricky.miss ya guys.
can you clear up whats in the "white" alot of guys have there opinions and it would be nice to hear from a friend of the creator

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
can you clear up whats in the "white" alot of guys have there opinions and it would be nice to hear from a friend of the creator

let there be no misunderstanding. I do NOT know the creator of either strain. I do happen to be lucky enough to have met the guys who have shared these two Different cuts. truth is I dont think I can add more to the story than what is already out there in the forums. I wasnt going to even say anything on the subject till I read a few different comments about how they were the same cut and one questioning Kromes motives and calling him a liar. Dont get me started on the whole Miami White debate. IMO this whole fighting over whats what and who has the real TK cut is retarded. Love the one your with. If its bomb great. if it doesnt work for you. toss it.

What I do know. Is The White and Triangle Kush related? Yes. I dont see how they couldnt be. Ive heard of Both when I lived in the 407 way before the internet forum days. I saw krome posting pics of the white online and from a dried nug shot alone I knew it had to be related to TK. I talked to him a bit and realized he was in the same neck of the woods as Ricky/Cornbread. So I put them together to chat. Turns out they had the same friends and lived in each others back yard just never met. Both had been rocking their cuts for many years prior to online.

Is the White a TK s1. I dont think it could be but who knows a 100 percent. I have grown both plants for at least a couple years. in every medium and style using all kind of different nutes. results can vary a little but not to the point of where I hear others describe them. Orange flavor in the TK? I never got that. Full on lemon fuel with a hint of puppies breath is more what I got. Ive tried samples from both guys who know the girls and to say the least always has her dialed in. To me TK is like dinner while The white is like dessert. in the white I got the citrus undertones with a white Chocolate sweet finish.. The white yeilds way better than TK does any day of the week. Ive seen some "real TK" pics floating around seem to show a plant that yields twice as much as it should and is never a beanpole. there is def a tk s1 floating around and it isnt the white. I have used TK in crosses always with the intention to keep the power and beef up the plant. imo most crosses are TK dom in structure and still dont improve weight drastically.

Take what you want from this. Ive been all over these swamps from the 305 to the 904 over the past 25 years. IDK if you will ever know the true background of these cuts. does it really matter? there are a ton of internet detectives and know it alls. I have yet to be online and see someone say what they grow is shit. everyone grows the best product in their opinion. to many get caught up with this online thing. to many egos. I admit I was the same way once. till the cops come breaking down the door and flip the script on you. then you realize just how much this crap really matters. But thats a whole different story, lol.

what have I given to this thread? not much other than my opinion and a few facts from my experience. Krome and Ricky are awesome growers and more important great people with good hearts. just my opinion. Im proud to call either one a friend.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Ive read from a couple places that kromes the white is northern lights, leopard kush and pure kush but even if its correct we will never know.

Johnny Fire

Johnny Fire

Lol. Its funny to always read how some people think that they have the real deal.. its cool to have the possibility but odds are its not..there is No way that clone is the parents of the white..there is no way its the real tk... Im not starting any beef just want people to know there is so many possibilitys it could be..no way to know for sure unless krome jumps on...but I know this.It looks nothing like my white.. mines actually frosty white

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
Lol. Its funny to always read how some people think that they have the real deal.. its cool to have the possibility but odds are its not..there is No way that clone is the parents of the white..there is no way its the real tk... Im not starting any beef just want people to know there is so many possibilitys it could be..no way to know for sure unless krome jumps on...but I know this.It looks nothing like my white.. mines actually frosty white

that in reference to my post?

Latest posts

Top Bottom