• Thread starter morningdewd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PharmHand

Hell yeah man. 500$ a small price for something special

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

The pic they have up at shn does look pretty good. Worth 500$? I guess it depends on what 500 means to you. I just picked up their Caesar and have 5 up and vegging right now. The cross is Gorrilla Glue x Triple OG so I'm pretty pumped for a huge yielder.

morningdewd

morningdewd

it says you also get a pack of Miami heat 125$ and another pack tbd .3 packs for a nickel is not as bad as originally 1 pack for 500 sounded.the reason I'm considering this ok I lied I already fired .. is the grease monkey I got from them is beyond legit. a classic with pure vanilla gas....and a side of incense. and that was only 1 female ,I got lucky and approx. 5 males out of 6 seeds .

Last edited:
CallmeTex

CallmeTex

it says you also get a pack of Miami heat 125$ and another pack tbd .3 packs for a nickel is not as bad as originally 1 pack for 500 sounded.the reason I'm considering this ok I lied I already fired .. is the grease monkey I got from them is beyond legit. a classic with pure vanilla gas....and a side of incense. and that was only 1 female ,I got lucky and approx. 5 males out of 6 seeds .
From what I've seen most of what they drop is legit. On the Triple OG you have to be one of the first 30 customers to get the deal. Not bad for 4 packs of beans.

R

redlife215

I had germs in every one of tge dessert menu seedline. So i dont see how tgey are getting so much per pack. I have had good success witg their other lines tho. Tgeir cookies and cream crosses are bomb

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Already grabbed 20 packs with another 20 packs on the way. Mike spent almostv4 years putting this project together and I think it'll be one of, if not his best yet. Popped all the crosses plus 3 packs of the Triple just last week so the hunt is on. I'm most excited for the "3 In The Pink"- Pink Cookies (aka Wedding Cake) × Triple OG, "A1 Yola"- Snowmonster (aka The White) × Triple OG, "Trilogy"- The Cube × Triple OG and "Thug Life"- Extreme OG × Triple OG. Although I'll have to say the "Caesar"- GG4 × Triple OG is leading the pack when it comes to germination speed and the overall vigor early on

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Already grabbed 20 packs with another 20 packs on the way. Mike spent almostv4 years putting this project together and I think it'll be one of, if not his best yet. Popped all the crosses plus 3 packs of the Triple just last week so the hunt is on. I'm most excited for the "3 In The Pink"- Pink Cookies (aka Wedding Cake) × Triple OG, "A1 Yola"- Snowmonster (aka The White) × Triple OG, "Trilogy"- The Cube × Triple OG and "Thug Life"- Extreme OG × Triple OG. Although I'll have to say the "Caesar"- GG4 × Triple OG is leading the pack when it comes to germination speed and the overall vigor early on
So cool to be able to test so many beans. I've got 5 Caesar going right now. Just about to sex and up pot. Did you have to pull the seed shell as they germed? I had a couple that were week at first but are growing like weeds now.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Shit, when gorilla glue 4 1st came out 4+yrs ago, I picked it up for 400, sold clones for 300. Same with darlins net, chaos, mob boss, mob fuck I run. All high $ clones that have paid for themselves with 1 plant the 1st harvest. 5-6oz per plant in a 5 gal pot. Now they go for 25 each.

kds710

kds710

20 packs of Triple OG? You my friend are a beast.

PS for anybody that cares the Triple OG are on sale for $325 at a certain seedbank

I

igroweedgood

just made a large order from the triple OG line, how your plants turn out??? I'm so excited I hope they dont disappoint

Top Bottom