Trouble cloning

• Thread starter drunknbass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FruitOfTheLabor

yah let her keep going. tap water works awesome with a dash of a veg nute and or root enhancer.
ppms should be 300 or less. ph at 6.
Biggest thing is to have ur humidity up to 50% minimum. Purchase a humidifier if you plan on doing this for awhile.
t5 should be 2' away
h

shouold be flower nutes not veg nutes.. flower nutes at a low dose.. is what clonex and olivias cloning solution.. is really.. not the gel the big bottles used to water or soak rockwool..

hiboy

hiboy

shouold be flower nutes not veg nutes.. flower nutes at a low dose.. is what clonex and olivias cloning solution.. is really.. not the gel the big bottles used to water or soak rockwool..

ive heard that too but normally use veg nutes.
i'll give her a shot next time with flower and see if i notice a diff.
h

drunknbass

drunknbass

Roots popped on it. Noticed a bunch today and transferred into a 4" rockwool with 6.2 ph tap water.

Hopefully it make it. The leaves are yellow and drying up.

S

serious

oxycloner

The oxycloner is on eBay for $49 and it works really well. Quality System:thinking

F

Faultline

I think you're almost there. Some of my clones take as long as 3 weeks. If there are any green leaves showing don't give up. Use a dome and make sure the root temp. is about 75 degrees. I use a CloneKit.

Krypto

Krypto

I use peat plugs. And clean natural well water. . .
That being said I would go with any advice given in this thread. These have been going for over 2 weeks, they're starting to look kind of janky...??? I think it's just the temp and humidity. Plus we had a spider mite infestation so my timing on taking the cuts was probably not the best. Someone told me one time he broke it down like this growing weed: "you start at 100%. And for every mistake or shortcut you take you can knock off 5 to 10%. If you finish a crop at 75%you're knocking it out of the park! Killing it! Slaying it!
Doing a damn good job in other words. Keep up the good work everybody.

20171211 163141
Top Bottom