Twisty Treats

• Thread starter Krypto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wolfe

Wolfe

I just popped a Chemdog Guava cream sickle.
I haven't popped, but I have the ATFxskunk#1
I smoked some kind of guava strain in California I and really liked it. Which is why I bought it and I am hoping for a female.

Wolfe

Wolfe

You just popped 1?
Sometimes 1 is all you need. And it's cool when you get a good pheno from one and still have the rest for a rainy day... like the don't put all your eggs in one basket way of thinking.
I already have clones of crosses I just made
from seed. I have 5 variations of glue I've crossed. No one has it but me ATM. I also have other crosses. Including killer skunk and tangerine power and killer skunk backcrossed . And purple gooey and blue euphoria. The new strains are doing extremely well. They have really good trichrome production, an insane terpine profile, and good yields, with mold resistances that can finish in outdoor Colorado weather. I usually only add one or two new strains to my garden every so often. And rotate out things to keep it fresh. I also popped a super lemon nightmare( white nightmare and super lemon haze). And 1 Grape god(which I've grown before doing the same method and this one doesn't look much different) I popped a full pack of sour diesel and ended up with two similar phenos( one seems to produce a little better) . I also popped a pack of Dynamite and had to cut one and one never Germinated. I clone my plants and have them labeled and ready to go if they are good. If not I move on and may come back if there was something I liked about the strain to try to pheno hunt. If it's a female I'll let you know how it turns out. If not I may try again another round. The pic is of the purple gooey and blue euphoria. The smell is tropical. It's still early in the flowering stage though. The mom was solid purple but I'm not sure those traits past on just yet. Doesn't look like it. Although I notice a different color in trichomes. The blue euphoria has pink pistols outside in veg. It ought to be an interesting plant. One of my favorites is the killer skunk and tangerine power. The plant is about twice the size of other plants in my room. And has really nice genetics. Not too much vegitations nice open structure. I'm excited and hope that this guava is a fem. fingers crossed. I typically select my seeds by carefully inspecting them for signs of early hermaphroditism which I can detect sometimes in a seed. Tiny crests and I'm looking for a smooth shape with no ridges. I have better succes with females this way.

IMG 2722
Last edited:
Wolfe

Wolfe

Can't argue with you there. Sometimes 1 is all you need. What Sour D did you get? Just curious. . .
The sour d I got was Cali connections original sour d. The killer Skunk is from underground originals. The killer skunk was one of my favorite strains I've ever grown and smoked. The pheno I had was earthy/ musky with blueberry/grape tones and was a good producer and finished in time outside in the Colorado sun. I have yet to try to grow out sour d but it looks and smells pretty good. Both phenos look good. One produces a little more than the other and one showed signs of being a female earlier. My killer skunk I created looks nothing like the original. Although on some phenos I think the smell doubled. The killer skunk I grew which was also a 1 seed pop grew wild with tons of bud shoots and a strange growing pattern. But it had awesome dense flavorful bud.

Krypto

Krypto

The sour d I got was Cali connections original sour d. The killer Skunk is from underground originals. The killer skunk was one of my favorite strains I've ever grown and smoked. The pheno I had was earthy/ musky with blueberry/grape tones and was a good producer and finished in time outside in the Colorado sun. I have yet to try to grow out sour d but it looks and smells pretty good. Both phenos look good. One produces a little more than the other and one showed signs of being a female earlier. My killer skunk I created looks nothing like the original. Although on some phenos I think the smell doubled. The killer skunk I grew which was also a 1 seed pop grew wild with tons of bud shoots and a strange growing pattern. But it had awesome dense flavorful bud.
Read up on that Killer Skunk. Sounds perfect for me for daytime. Was going to order a couple packs. But alas they out uh stock...
We've got StarDog F2. Gonna our af-PAK with some star dust and then to the right skunk. Maybe killer skunk or madman's rks

Krypto

Krypto

Read up on that Killer Skunk. Sounds perfect for me for daytime. Was going to order a couple packs. But alas they out uh stock...
We've got StarDog F2. Gonna our af-PAK with some star dust and then to the right skunk. Maybe killer skunk or madman's rks
Med-Man's RKS

Krypto

Krypto

I smoked some kind of guava strain in California I and really liked it. Which is why I bought it and I am hoping for a female.
I'd run the guava chemcicle...But we already have several Chem crosses. I'd still keep'em for breeding maybe. I mean , the guava chemcicle sounds very interesting. One could probably find some very interesting phenos from an F2 batch.

Wolfe

Wolfe

When I was in Cali I had someone get me
Some guava chem strain and that rb26' banana kush stain that super high in THC plus a couple other strains. I actually really liked how the guava tasted and it was a enjoyable high. I preferred it out of 4 types of weed I had including that banana just which is why I ended up ordering it. I'm hoping for a lady (fingers crossed) . It's a sprout looking nice so far. Growing quickly too. Some plants don't always show sex for me in veg and some do. I guess time will tell...

IMG 2729
Krypto

Krypto

When I was in Cali I had someone get me
Some guava chem strain and that rb26' banana kush stain that super high in THC plus a couple other strains. I actually really liked how the guava tasted and it was a enjoyable high. I preferred it out of 4 types of weed I had including that banana just which is why I ended up ordering it. I'm hoping for a lady (fingers crossed) . It's a sprout looking nice so far. Growing quickly too. Some plants don't always show sex for me in veg and some do. I guess time will tell...
If it's a boy you should let it go, and collect the pollen. That way when you do get a girl you can dust a bud and have a small F2 batch. If it's a good male.
I just finished my order
ISS X ATF, Sweet tart, and the Guava Chem x Creamcicle. Looking fwd to gettin' those :-)

Irietime

Irietime

I'm growing the chemguavacreamsicle right now, week three of flower. She sure likes to stretch. Looking forward to her smoke. Not much scent on her yet, but she just started to frost up, so soon I'm sure.

Wolfe

Wolfe

If it's a boy you should let it go, and collect the pollen. That way when you do get a girl you can dust a bud and have a small F2 batch. If it's a good male.
I just finished my order
ISS X ATF, Sweet tart, and the Guava Chem x Creamcicle. Looking fwd to gettin' those :)
In the future I will do that but I don't have the space right now for an isolation chamber. I found an easier way for myself to breed strains for now which I don't mind at all.Here is glue#4 x glue#4 it smells mint chocolatey AF.

IMG 2730
Wolfe

Wolfe

The killer skunk I got was super powerful smoke. Which I like. One of my friends said he starred at the wall for a while because it was "too strong for him" but it did help me sleep. It wasn't the frostiest looking
bud on the outside but it was great smoke and smelled dank with awesome flavor. I also really like tangerine power from Sin City for day time smoke and it's super flavorful. Although, it's still a little on strong side for some but more clear headed than the killer skunk. I'll keep posting up on the Guava chem creamsicle too.

Krypto

Krypto

In the future I will do that but I don't have the space right now for an isolation chamber. I found an easier way for myself to breed strains for now which I don't mind at all.Here is glue#4 x glue#4 it smells mint chocolatey AF.
Hell yeah. that what I mean. And we love the GG#4.

Krypto

Krypto

How's the chem creamcicle goin'?
Good we hope. Did you use the atf/skunk1 yet? I bet you get a good SKUNKY one

Wolfe

Wolfe

It was good yielding strain and fruity tasting. It had a decent potency.
I would recommend it to others for sure. I did not keep it though I may regret it. I do still have more seeds if o want to try it. I also have the Skunk#1 and Alaskan thunderf$&& from them that I haven't tried yet.

IMG 3632
IMG 3634
IMG 3716
Top Bottom