Uc pros dream house 8 site 20kw 14
Uc pros dream house 8 site 20kw 15
Uc pros dream house 8 site 20kw 16
Uc pros dream house 8 site 20kw 17
Uc pros dream house 8 site 20kw 18
Uc pros dream house 8 site 20kw 19

tweedy

tweedy

I'm excited to see what you pull. I've had my wheels turning since JK said he feels like most people under light their girls. All this talk about stacking bulbs lately and seeing a room like this just has my eyes burning and glued to my seat, ha.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

impressive room gg, very professional! everything is so clean. looks like my dream house for sure, might bee tough for me n the wife to smoke all that between runs though. i wouldn't mind trying

Papa

Papa

Supporter
oh my. here we go!
what are the room dimensions gg?
be careful with the verts close to the polyiso, that stuff is flammable.

souf69

souf69

Nice setup my groham! You really have a passion for your UC setups. I may have to give them a whirl here for winter time.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I like the way you sandwiched the rigid insulation between your plywood/wallboard

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

awwwwww sheeeeeeeiiiiitttt!!!! gettogro is back, dude this is sweet brother... Deffinatly getting a front row seat for this one...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
nice to see you back here G.

Surprised no DIY UC pro....

UC Quest

UC Quest

I didn't realize this was Gettogro's, big fan of your past grows and successes :)

Can't wait to see you hit it out of the ball park again !!!

Hope your going to be running Wifi again :)

HG23

HG23

Looks nice man, I'm interested in your light configuration. Is it 9.6Kw per room or 7.6? The shots of the ballasts/fixtures make it look like 4K overhead and 3.6K in verts.

Thanks for the build pics as well. I've never installed a big A/C like that, does cold air come out both ends of the handler?

G

gettogro

Thanks guys. Ill try to keep this updated every week with pics.
I will be running WIFI, and plan on having plants in there by next friday. The room is 12 x 13 x 8.
Believe me cap it was very hard to buy those pre made modules. I really weanted to make my own but just for shits and giggles I emailed CC and asked how much the modules were because I wanted to use the Spin tight bulkheads with my diy's anyway. Wouldn't you know they have been dis continued for the new model coming out soon and they just so happen to have 8 of the old ones left. They gave me a smoking deal. So here I am in the UC section. :)

I ordered 2' x 4' sheets of reflective aluminum sheets to put between the bulbs and the insulation boards, kind of a diy vert reflectors for the walls.

Each room has 5 vert 1k's, 600's in the corners and 4 overhead 600's
My goal is to pull 2.5 average which should be easy for this setup.

g

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Thanks guys. Ill try to keep this updated every week with pics.
I will be running WIFI, and plan on having plants in there by next friday. The room is 12 x 13 x 8.
Believe me cap it was very hard to buy those pre made modules. I really weanted to make my own but just for shits and giggles I emailed CC and asked how much the modules were because I wanted to use the Spin tight bulkheads with my diy's anyway. Wouldn't you know they have been dis continued for the new model coming out soon and they just so happen to have 8 of the old ones left. They gave me a smoking deal. So here I am in the UC section. :)

I ordered 2' x 4' sheets of reflective aluminum sheets to put between the bulbs and the insulation boards, kind of a diy vert reflectors for the walls.

Each room has 5 vert 1k's, 600's in the corners and 4 overhead 600's
My goal is to pull 2.5 average which should be easy for this setup.

g

No doubt you will hit those numbers. You still go the old spot crackin also?

I am about to be done with my new spot and I am debating going big and trying an idea based on a hexagon with 14 lights (7 1k over 7 600's) and 24 plants. I have been playing with "fanning" the girls out in the shape of a mercedes benz star using yo yos and I think I am on to something great as far as vertical trellising goes. Max light penetration and a way to get no larf with no need to manage/trim the inside canopy at all.

I am very much looking forward to this grow and the exchange of ideas that you bring with them. Thank you for coming back.

-Cap

Top Bottom