Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

what nutrients are everybody using at the mo. I've been using gh 3 part for a couple of grows.. its good grows frosty as hell buds but i seem to have nitrogen tox nearly everytime. not major but enough to be annoying was thinking of swapping to canna coco...?
I'm using some FoxFarm but, not the whole lineup. Been using some Grow Big in veg, Tiger Bloom in flower and some Big Bloom for both. Also using the OG Tea stuff, Veganic Special Sauce, Root WebStar, and Pure, love this stuff the most! Superthrive too.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Any of you guys hear about what happened to Yooper from the OFC thread? All he did was ask about why his thread was closed and the only answer he got was a ban. Fucked up. Especially when you consider he never made any trouble at all, his thread was closed by the doings of others, not him.
Got me kinda pissed.

Limonene

Limonene

Any of you guys hear about what happened to Yooper from the OFC thread? All he did was ask about why his thread was closed and the only answer he got was a ban. Fucked up. Especially when you consider he never made any trouble at all, his thread was closed by the doings of others, not him.
Got me kinda pissed.
yeah i got banned once for asking why happy bee was banned!

Toaster79

Toaster79

Got me kinda pissed.

Came across the news but haven't got the slightest idea what was goin on.

sixstring

sixstring

Got me kinda pissed.

We dont know how the convo went so its hard to say what happened.but i can see how he would be pissed after closing the thread and having a mod reopen it but then its up to that mod to watch (babysit) the thread lol.i woulda been pissed also . I do know that history shows if you bitch about a ban you get a ban,its always been this way here.someone got banned for asking why i was banned once haha.
I doubt yoops ban is permanent but i will find out after the dust settles in a few days ;)

Toaster79

Toaster79

Henry the 8th is £30 Louis the 16th is £15. Other than that I can't help you sorry

Well you provided all the possible help there is and now I feel stupid.

:cry::cry::cry:

I was really trying to find a connection between them but unfortunately i never had hands on any of the british money notes. Well, i also can't tell you what or who is on Euro notes if it makes any difference

stonestacker

stonestacker

We dont know how the convo went so its hard to say what happened.but i can see how he would be pissed after closing the thread and having a mod reopen it but then its up to that mod to watch (babysit) the thread lol.i woulda been pissed also . I do know that history shows if you bitch about a ban you get a ban,its always been this way here.someone got banned for asking why i was banned once haha.
I doubt yoops ban is permanent but i will find out after the dust settles in a few days ;)
I remember when you got banned. Taunting a moderator weren't you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom