Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

I remember when you got banned. Taunting a moderator weren't you?
Yes but nothing near as harsh as what a few guys have done to jumpin lately lol.i basically told him to stop being a bully in my sarcastic way of using pics of my bully plant haha.but i also made a meaningful apology to that mod and he let me come back a month later.guys can bitch all they want about the rules but it comes down to whether you like troll sites or this site.riu,grassshitty,stax,icmag all have 10 x the trolling bs yet no more info.but yeah this place is waaay more relaxed now than it was 2 or 3 years ago

G gnome

G gnome

Yes but nothing near as harsh as what a few guys have done to jumpin lately lol.i basically told him to stop being a bully in my sarcastic way of using pics of my bully plant haha.but i also made a meaningful apology to that mod and he let me come back a month later.guys can bitch all they want about the rules but it comes down to whether you like troll sites or this site.riu,grassshitty,stax,icmag all have 10 x the trolling bs yet no more info.but yeah this place is waaay more relaxed now than it was 2 or 3 years ago
Jc got me all wrong w that whole prayer thing.....that took a harsh turn haha

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
oh oh oh!!!
Black diesel..
Black d

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
New Zealand trout heaven.
One must slowly creep up and spot huge browns sipping willow grubs in shade of the willows one or two casts is all you get.
Fish are very spooky 6 to 10 pounds..
The thrill of a lifetime when hooked they fight like hell never give up hard to keep them from going into bank side roots and breaking you off..
Year4

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

We dont know how the convo went so its hard to say what happened.but i can see how he would be pissed after closing the thread and having a mod reopen it but then its up to that mod to watch (babysit) the thread lol.i woulda been pissed also . I do know that history shows if you bitch about a ban you get a ban,its always been this way here.someone got banned for asking why i was banned once haha.
I doubt yoops ban is permanent but i will find out after the dust settles in a few days ;)
Dude, there was no conversation, he asked why his thread was closed and the only response was a ban. Can't imagine Yoop lying about that.

Stax is definitely not a troll site by any means but, there is freedom of speech over there. By more relaxed, do you mean way less going on? Seems almost everyone is jumping ship for IG or stax or wherever.

None of it matters too much to me I guess, you won't have to see me around much anymore, I've had about enough. I used to feel right at home here but, now it never feels comfortable here.

There are a couple of people that can kiss my ass but, I wish the vast majority of you all the best.

G gnome

G gnome

Dude, there was no conversation, he asked why his thread was closed and the only response was a ban. Can't imagine Yoop lying about that.

Stax is definitely not a troll site by any means but, there is freedom of speech over there. By more relaxed, do you mean way less going on? Seems almost everyone is jumping ship for IG or stax or wherever.

None of it matters too much to me I guess, you won't have to see me around much anymore, I've had about enough. I used to feel right at home here but, now it never feels comfortable here.

There are a couple of people that can kiss my ass but, I wish the vast majority of you all the best.

Sorry but i cant help but not feel even remotely responsible for curmudgeon land getting shut down haha

Top Bottom