Underground Grow

• Thread starter Teen_Anarchist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Teen_Anarchist

Okay, this is going to sound ridiculous, but this has been in planning for quite a while now. Me and two other friends have been thinking that since police catch people growing with flyover by sight for outdoor grows, and they use infrared for houses, if they didn't see a house, they wouldn't use infrared to find grow lights. Meaning a small hut camouflaged into the woods(I live in an extremely rural area), would remain undetected. We were planning on making this thing underground, have plans for electricity (off the grid of course), water, etc etc. Basically, this thing will be totally undetectable except for a small trapdoor somewhere in the woods. Anyway, none of us are exactly sure how you would make an underground structure, does anyone have ideas for this? We (sadly) cannot get a large machine such as a backhoe to the remote location, so this type of machinery is out of the question. Also, material suggestions for the grow-room would also be much appreciated(: By the way, dimensions were to be about 10*14*9 Minimum. Thanks for the Help(:

I

ibTheMan

threes too many people, someones go'n too talk then your shit will be gone and your spot would be no good no more.
do it legal.

P

primeform

too complicated for noobs. try a platform up in a tree during the summer

jagle

jagle

shame ye dont have access to digging equpment, if ye did id say burry a cargo container

420Gator

420Gator

just do it in a house like everyone else. if u keep ur room temps in check like a good gardener you wont have to worry

also thats alot of work for such a small space

B

Bobby Smith

Digging a hole in the forest without knowing what you're doing in a really remote location sounds like a great way to get buried alive.

Have fun with that, I hear it's quite a hoot.

If you're serious about it, though, I'd watch "The Bone Collector" (I think that's the movie) numerous times and take notes - that dude had the badass underground forest lair.

S

swisscheese

Okay, this is going to sound ridiculous, but this has been in planning for quite a while now. Me and two other friends have been thinking that since police catch people growing with flyover by sight for outdoor grows, and they use infrared for houses, if they didn't see a house, they wouldn't use infrared to find grow lights. Meaning a small hut camouflaged into the woods(I live in an extremely rural area), would remain undetected. We were planning on making this thing underground, have plans for electricity (off the grid of course), water, etc etc. Basically, this thing will be totally undetectable except for a small trapdoor somewhere in the woods. Anyway, none of us are exactly sure how you would make an underground structure, does anyone have ideas for this? We (sadly) cannot get a large machine such as a backhoe to the remote location, so this type of machinery is out of the question. Also, material suggestions for the grow-room would also be much appreciated(: By the way, dimensions were to be about 10*14*9 Minimum. Thanks for the Help(:

Go to college and become an engineer and then when you're done growing up give it a shot.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
lol yea for that small of a space this sounds like a bunch of paranoid teenagers..lol of course you don't have access to the machinery..you need and i.d to rent it:rofl

I

Inuit

Move to a med state and get legal. Then don't worry about it anymore.

A

I

IVIars

they sell material that blocks the heat and infrared that you can cover your room in. It be easier and cheaper to build a hidden room in a house than have anything underground. Unless you steal power youre going to need to conceal the generators and exhaust from them.

420alldaze

420alldaze

lol those cave are nutz. would love to own one. hey everyone, welcome to my cave. pull up a rock and chill... nice

F

fuzzy

Just wondering how old you are first off.Second, thats a hell of a first post.lol peace,fuzzy

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Bad ass vault door and escape hatches....too bad they sucked at growing or that would have given me a perma boner.

Top Bottom