• Tagged users None
RaptoR

RaptoR

Updated pics. Growing nicely.
DSC 0178
DSC 0179

william76

william76

Id plan for a 12 week flower period,maybe an arfrcan sativa,ull know more wnen it gets a bit bigger,theres no mistaking them,grows super fast with real narrow leafs,u may be lucky and have a quick flowering strain or hybrid but the odds would be against it,and it xhould be a lot stronger if u keep it seedless,theres a strain called angola red from that part of the world,i think theres another strain from there too but i cant remember the details off the top of my head.best of luck,76

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Being African, it's probably going to be a Sativa strain, which gives you a very nice head buzz. From my experience, the remote areas that grow mj don't take too good of care with it and it is usually brown, seedy, and not too potent. This was the case in the Virgin Islands, where the local Rasta guys mix pot with tobacco, but the buds were always pretty lousy. I worked on cruise ships (this was in the early 90s and security wasn't too bad) and had a jar of big buds I had grown. They had never seen anything like it and I spent many days in port perched high up on the hills, showing Rastas how to grow. It was ironic. It was also a LOT of fun!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Being African, it's probably going to be a Sativa strain, which gives you a very nice head buzz. From my experience, the remote areas that grow mj don't take too good of care with it and it is usually brown, seedy, and not too potent. This was the case in the Virgin Islands, where the local Rasta guys mix pot with tobacco, but the buds were always pretty lousy. I worked on cruise ships (this was in the early 90s and security wasn't too bad) and had a jar of big buds I had grown. They had never seen anything like it and I spent many days in port perched high up on the hills, showing Rastas how to grow. It was ironic. It was also a LOT of fun!

Just the fact it's unseeded would improve quality .running lower numbers and giving each plant a lot of care during growing and in the drying and curing process would make all the difference. Often These old school growers are just drying shit outside in the sun or on hot tin roofs n shit then squishing whole plants Into bags and pressing it into blocks.no wonder a lot of it is garbage but with good growing, drying and curing practices some of those beans could give off some nice buds.i mean everyone loves a bit o cerebral sativa that gives u the giggles.its just the very long flower times and height of such strains make it a challenge to grow indoors and most growers don't even try.

Dougbud

Dougbud

Cool! Im gonna see what I can gather and get back home. Who knows...maybe Im lucky and I get a diamond in the rough! And it wouldnt be too hard to get some to you G gnome. But , on one condition... if it turns out to be a strain worth breeders´ time , at least one hybrid should be named after my wife!!! :)
I just read about the Doug Varin strain...apparently from west Africa...Congo I read somewhere...which is a neighboring country to Angola...Have I stumbled across a family member of the Varin? So much more excited now to grow them out!
Hi, my name is Doug. I am a medical patient looking for Doug Varin strain seeds. Do you know where I may obtain some? Thanks ahead of time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom