Uninvited Guest

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Uninvited guest
Uninvited guest 2
wish I could post video, anyways had an guest stuck in the garden today. I caught by hand and released unharmed. I thought since my plants where untouched it should go free

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

My video shows him almost knocking himself out half a dozen times. Eventually I grabbed t by the back of the neck and gently tossed outside

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

If one leaf is touched, it will spell the end for the hair. I have seen so few jack rabbits, and this one is so big and healthy, I really don’t want to have to kill it (eat it).

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I dunno what kind of rabbit that is, but its not a jack rabbit. I have been shooting the shit out of rabbits and rats in my garden, with a 12 gauge, and dove loads.

Wild hair idk it’s changed color with the season

Freshone

Freshone

A hack of alot better table faire than rabbit.........
I like to simmer dove in sweet and sour sauce,quail is my favorite though.
I dunno what kind of rabbit that is, but its not a jack rabbit. I have been shooting the shit out of rabbits and rats in my garden, with a 12 gauge, and dove loads.
I agree not a jack like ive ever seen,lucky for him too as jacks are wormy as fuck and pretty worthless.

M

mendel

In all honesty, id just put chicken wire around the outside of your fence. If they still get in, run a hot wire 4" off the ground on the outside.

I like my dove breasts boiled in beer, wrapped in bacon, and smoked, or slow/low cooked in the crockpot w cream of mushroom/powdered soup mix, and a dash of beer. I treat bobwhites and blues the same way.

Jack rabbits make great dog food, just be sure to worm your dogs. My dogs eat loads.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

In all honesty, id just put chicken wire around the outside of your fence. If they still get in, run a hot wire 4" off the ground on the outside.

I like my dove breasts boiled in beer, wrapped in bacon, and smoked, or slow/low cooked in the crockpot w cream of mushroom/powdered soup mix, and a dash of beer. I treat bobwhites and blues the same way.

Jack rabbits make great dog food, just be sure to worm your dogs. My dogs eat loads.

I had run out of fencing so there is a 7 foot opening that’s blocked mostly. It will be blocked completely soon, I’ll spread some
Bags of human hair and that should help

Top Bottom