Unusual Mag Def?

• Thread starter paperhatguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paperhatguy

http://i67.invalid.com/2lt5z84.jpg

I'm not embedding because I dont want to go to jail. Pls click on link to see image.

The plant ('s leaf) is one of 10. All in fox farm's ocean forest. There's about 15% perlite mixed in there, which I realize may not be enough for 1month old transplants (too nutrient dense)

But the plant in question (link) is suffering abnormally. The inter-veinal discoloration and spiking/twsting/curling leads me to believe this is MG def. But I'm still pretty new at this.

My grow:

indoors under HID quantum boards.

Temperature flux from 76-82 or so.

Grown in soil in smart pots.

Not feeding yet (soil's still pretty hot). Everything's in smart pots.

Maybe a *bit* more water than they could stand, but the others are doing fine. Will dry them out more in the future.

Please help!!

sixstring

sixstring

link wont work like that.if you dont load pics directly you wont have any pics here.they are scrubbed so theres that.prob safer than the link that wont load ;)

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Just type SWIM
That's what everyone does. Lol

Welcome tour perfectly safe uploading pics. The site doesn't store info like that. And a cop don't care about your sick plant, when there are trees galore abundant around here.

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

Yea the link even says invalid lol I've been on here a little bit posted a few pics all of which in an unfriendly state and nothing has happened

Top Bottom