Update And A Question, Is This Normal?

• Thread starter 420budz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420budz

420budz

So here is the golden goat ive been asking about. One small bud has 3 seeds in it. Another bud had 2 nanners and no others that I can see. Shes been sprouting all this new growth and pistils. She only has a few amber trichomes that i have seen so shes not ready or id cut her down . Just wondering if this new growth is normal or if im doing something wrong so i can change it up on my next grow.

Update and a question is this normal
Update and a question is this normal 2
Update and a question is this normal 3
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Are the trics cloudy? Usually I like to chop mine when they are mostly cloudy with a few Amber and a few clear. If you wait until they are all amber you’ve waited too long imo.

420budz

420budz

Are the trics cloudy? Usually I like to chop mine when they are mostly cloudy with a few Amber and a few clear. If you wait until they are all amber you’ve waited too long imo.
@JWM2 they're mostly cloudy. It literally only has like 4 amber trichomes. I was wanting to wait about another week or so if not im cutting it down.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
@JWM2 they're mostly cloudy. It literally only has like 4 amber trichomes. I was wanting to wait about another week or so if not im cutting it down.

That’s cool. It’ll pack on a little more weight in the meantime. Kudos.

Ceveres

Ceveres

I would take some tweezers and pick out the nanners / seeds (unless you wanted them) if you're going to continue flowering it for another week or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom