Update On 2nd Indoor Grow

• Thread starter Ar.BsG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Well these girls seems happy since I transplanted them into bigger containers. No teas or nutes so far . As my organic soil was amended with kelp and worm castings probably will start transition from 18/6 Down till I reach 12/12 this next week

Update on 2nd indoor grow
Update on 2nd indoor grow 2
Update on 2nd indoor grow 3
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Thank you mam I try to keep my ladies as healthy as possible . The bushy one is Cali OG, the lanky one is SK#1 . I'm ordering some hollands hope and northern lights for my next grow just sent my order through MSNL.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Still no nutes just posting a pic . Went ahead and started my transition I know they could grow a little more but I need to get them flowering to make room for my next grow of hollands hope and northern lights.

IMG 6113
IMG 6115
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

tonight these ladies will go into 12/12 at 20 in tall 15 in wide sk#1 and 16 intall 13 in wide Cali og . also running 182 true watts of leds . Fingers crossed .

IMG 6146
IMG 6148
IMG 6149
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

white on the soil is sand not epsom . But I gave my sk#1 a dose bc she was showing signs of mag def (rusty spotson a couple leaves) , but since I gave her a dose she's ben fine

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Idk why I said them I only gave the sk#1 epsom and aloe Vera .

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Ye I break a piece of clean it out and mix it in with a half gallon of water . Aloe Vera is packed full of nutes look into it bro . But ye they are great for sunburns to lmao!!

Top Bottom