Uvc Heads Up Money Saver

• Thread starter trickJames
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

trickJames

Amazon has 36w uvc CFL bulb, fixture, and lamp for .00 shipping included.

http://www.amazon.com/Purification-2G11-Germicidal-254nm-Ballast/dp/B00Y1EYVTW

If you were thinking of buying a Cleanlight you can save yourself some bread by taking apart an old reflector, salvaging the aluminum slapping this in there and voila you have a Cleanlight.

I put mine on an 8' pole with a switch. I run 10k watt home set up and needed the pole to get into some corners.

It was an easy build. It looks ghetto, as fuck but it's keeping PM in check. I live in Colorado and I make a lot of concentrates so we can't spray anything. UVC & h202 are the only things I can really use for fungus without leaving a residue that shows up in the concentrate. Spraying H202 everyday is a pain in the ass.

Just keep in mind you need special UVC blocking goggles, gloves, long sleeves and pants when you use the light. Not a bad idea to cover your face. Also don't leave it in the same spot for more than a few seconds. I've gone as long as 10 seconds on a spot that had some visible heavy PM going on but it did cook it a little. Killed the PM though. Sorry if this post is in the wrong spot but I figure I'd pass this along. $60 is a hell of a lot cheaper than the $200+ price tag on the Cleanlight.

Uvc heads up money saver

Latest posts

Top Bottom