Various Bodhi Seeds and friends

• Thread starter vancerz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vancerz

This grow show is going to be random and confusing to say the least, so bare with me while I make order out of chaos! I have 2 tents so more will be posted latter. Every thing is in supersoil with water, I also defoliate my plants and I dont keep time on anything , Im still dialing it in and its very much touch and feel right now.

various strains that will eventually be shown listed in no real order, Luckycharms, Goldstar, jabbas stash, tigers milk, sunshine daydream, Space Mountain,Dank Sinatra, 89sensi Northern lights#5 x malawi gold and for the friends, Fugu kush(hazeman) Flyinghammer(gagegreen), Cranberry kush and even more, I plan to do a rare dankness run of his various strains next to but got to get all these bodhis sorted out first so lets start.

here is the Bodhi Seeds 89sensi northern lights #5 x malawi gold:

I popped 4 beans (2 females 1 full on hermi and 1 male) this is my frist run with her, the mammoth pheno is in a 3 gal pot with a minimum of 3x stretch when put into flower and already smells of pine, I would imagine if it had it in a 10gal it would be just too ridiculously big. the more compact pheno is probly a week or two behind the other one.

Various bodhi seeds and friends
Various bodhi seeds and friends 2
Various bodhi seeds and friends 3
Various bodhi seeds and friends 4
V

vancerz

second up is Space Mountain BS sweet skunk x Apollo ll genius pheno f3
(4 beans poped 2 females 2 males)

I have grown this one out very apolloish growth and buds on both of these, they have a very pronounced pina colada smell one much more musky cheesy pina colada then the other with a bumping mind/body high,I am giving them both another run befor I cut it down to just 1 pheno.

DSC 0680 1280x850

DSC 0684 1280x850

DSC 0685 1280x850

second is sunshine daydream Bubbashine x appalachia

I love this strain in every way I popped 4 looking for a butter leaning pheno I did not find it, but I did find the Butter male so Ill be F2ing this in search of the Butter female pheno. I also popped more seeds to hope I get a better more buttery pheno.

The 2 phenos I did try 1 of them was hands down the strongest shit I smoked in years and I am no light weight at all. I smoke a lot of the white, chems and Ogs I was surprised how much more slap you in the face this pheno was I was not expecting it at all it was a pleasant surprise both phenos smelled of light berrys with light sour butter undertones.

DSC 0695 1280x850
DSC 0696 1280x850
DSC 0698 1280x850
DSC 0699 1280x850

V

vancerz

Jabbas stash Bubba kush x snowlotus (4 seeds poped at last 2 female) frist 2 pictures
this is a new one for me.
DSC 0686 1280x850

DSC 0687 1280x850

the last 2 is Dank sinatra LA affie x 88 g13xHP (popped 4 at last 1 female more in other tent)

DSC 0692 1280x850

DSC 0694 1280x850

Last two are Cranberry Kush I see it every now and then at clubs but never online. taste very much like a cranberry wine right down to the roach.

DSC 0700 1280x850
DSC 0701 1280x850

JAWS

JAWS

hello VAN:talking
dude nice GEAR being shown in here love the sound of that CRANBERRY KUSH and shit any weed being spoke in the terms of BUTTER count me in HAHAHA..
very nice:talking

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey duder. Nice list of strains your tapping into for this round. Can't go wrong with bodhi seeds. Real nice guy and has a crazy stable of killer genetics. You will love that sunshine daydream. The only pheno iv tried was the butter cut and its amazing to say the least. Currently one of my favorite buzzes. The smell is amazing and it is Def the stick to the bag type of herb even when cured. That butter cut has it all. If you ever get the chance to grab bodhis goji og you should. That is a mega beast of pure og funk. She is ever a massive producer. Anyways....back to your grow show :) best of luck with the hunt ~smf~

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

looking great bro...those ladies seem super healthy and a killer list of strains you are running bodhi's stuff is so amazing I really need to get some of his beans!

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

nice one vancerz!

you were not joking about running alot of my strains....

they look healthy and happy my friend....

it takes a brave man to run malawi hybrids indoors....lol

i think the goldstar is the only one tame enough to smoothly crop indoors....

im pulling up my futon for the show....

blessings on your grow....

B

bckwht

Bohdi I just want to take this moment and thank you for your work..Im
Sorry I have no pics but your lucky charms was great and I even fucked it up allowing mold, the buds I smoked were mold free yet very lightly flushed so I blame harshness on that as anyone would..the flavor(somehow even super fast flushed hydro) was phenomenal bubble gummish funky fruit..hardcore head to body stone w lime green buds stacked w resin..so pissed I turned my fan off when my friend watched them for a week ( sketchy fan paranoid me last minute) and got mold on biggest buds

I've got 5 left and will literally treat em like gold

V

vancerz

hello VAN:talking
dude nice GEAR being shown in here love the sound of that CRANBERRY KUSH and shit any weed being spoke in the terms of BUTTER count me in HAHAHA..
very nice:talking

Yeah the Cranberry Kush is a crowd pleaser you literately can pick a roach up months latter and still tell without a doubt its Cranberry kush.

Yeah the Butter is no joke it has me on a personal mission to find my own cut. I wont rest until I do.

thanks for sharing lovely structure on that nl89
No problem! thanks for stopping by gooey!

Hey duder. Nice list of strains your tapping into for this round. Can't go wrong with bodhi seeds. Real nice guy and has a crazy stable of killer genetics. You will love that sunshine daydream. The only pheno iv tried was the butter cut and its amazing to say the least. Currently one of my favorite buzzes. The smell is amazing and it is Def the stick to the bag type of herb even when cured. That butter cut has it all. If you ever get the chance to grab bodhis goji og you should. That is a mega beast of pure og funk. She is ever a massive producer. Anyways....back to your grow show :) best of luck with the hunt ~smf~
Yeah I was camping the out for the Gojis OGs but I missed them by only minutes =/ And with the butter cut I fell in love with it before I even realized it was a sunshine pheno, Once I figured that out it was on. I wont rest untill I have a pheno comparable to it. as far as the high I agree its a super developed heavy hitting high another strain I can vouch for is the Space mountain its a total package mind/body high that just stays there for hours on end I kept thinkingto my self man im still hella high 2 hours later that never really happens to me.

looking great bro...those ladies seem super healthy and a killer list of strains you are running bodhi's stuff is so amazing I really need to get some of his beans!
you cant go wrong you literally can see the effort in his work and I find multiple good keepers in every pack.

nice one vancerz!

you were not joking about running alot of my strains....

they look healthy and happy my friend....

it takes a brave man to run malawi hybrids indoors....lol

i think the goldstar is the only one tame enough to smoothly crop indoors....

im pulling up my futon for the show....

blessings on your grow....

Woot hey thanks bodhi for stopping in, yeah I feel you on the Malawi indoors lol I just gotta try it though and speaking of the goldstar its a monster indoors for sure!
In matter of fact lets get this show on the road.

This next one is Goldstar sensi star x malawi gold:

Poped 4 got 3 females 1 male kept 1 malawi/hazy smelling pheno and the other a sensi star pheno that reeks of strong fruit but none I can really place my finger on.

both phenos have the same growth patters basically just different smells If I had to guess I would guess these both to be around 12-14 week phenos they pay off in the yields though to those willing to wait.

1 1280x850

as far as chunky go might as well show the alien dawg f3 not from cali connection stock, I grew out 20 or so alien dawgv2 but never found anything worth keeping.

This is apricot fuel pretty good high along the lines of the chem family in effects.

2 1280x850

Next up is Lucky charms I popped 6 beans got 4 females all keepers 2 white phenos 1 tres dawg pheno and 1 green crack pheno

I ended up keeping 1 white pheno, the lighter yielding of the two but higher quality that smells like a marshmallow version of the white with improved yeild, the tres dawg pheno is on another level to, with even higher marshmallow notes then the white pheno and even more frost if that was possible but it yeilds the least, but still more then the white, but I dont have any in flower at the moment when It comes Ill post pics up around its sure to please.

And with the powdery mildew, I have noticed especially the white and anything its crossed with tends to have PM problems.

Also another thing Luckycharms is very photo sensitive dont mess with or interupt the light cycle in anyway or youll be tossing hermis. Main reason why I dont have a grown tres dawg pheno to show right now.

my white pheno keeper

123 1280x850
DSC 0687 1280x850
DSC 0689 1280x850

And heres the white for good measure. Nice dense golf balls with a light earth kush smell with a decent high and medium to low yeild on it.

DSC 0691 1280x850

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

hellz gea, im in for this show!

got me some dank sinatra n nl#5 along with some others, can't wait to see how these turn out!!!!

everything lookin healthy as a horse. how many runs have you had with em?

whats your fav strain so far?

V

vancerz

Next up Gagegreens flying hammer: Breeders Choice's Anesthesia x Mr. Nice's Afghan Haze Popped 4 got 1 female It has a hazy smelling sativa based high with nugs that have some major bag appeal.

DSC 0677 1280x850

DSC 0679 1280x850

Up next more tiger milk the pheno on the right is a male befor the cut.

DSC 0680 1280x850
DSC 0681 1280x850

and last but not least another jabbas stash

DSC 0683 1280x850
DSC 0684 1280x850

V

vancerz

hellz gea, im in for this show!

got me some dank sinatra n nl#5 along with some others, can't wait to see how these turn out!!!!

everything lookin healthy as a horse. how many runs have you had with em?

whats your fav strain so far?

Whats up Tyler the sinatras, jabbas, NL#5xmalawi and tigermilks are new for me, I have ran the Goldstars, luckycharms, flyinghammers, some of the sunshine daydreams and space mountains a couple times befor.

So far high wise out of anything I have ever smoked ever, its the Sunshine daydream and Space mountain that have claimed there place, they are on another level for me personally fully developed mind/body highs that seem to last longer and cut through my tolerance more then anything I have personally had in quite a while.

All around package though its hard to choose, I guess for me so far its the luckycharms and sunshine daydream. I would probly go with the sunshine just because its has an all enveloping high that just chills me out :winking0067:

thanks for stopping by yo!

V

vancerz

heres Pheno 4 of the sunshine daydream I will not be keeping this one for the next round, its a cool all around sweet berry high but doesn't slap you in the face like the other pheno, and has 1-2 week longer flowering time.

P2191403 1280x960

P2191404 1280x960

P2191406 1280x960

P2191412 1280x960

Top Bottom