Veg Reveg Weird.

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Ok so in my flower room i ran out of space so about 3 weeks ago i had to make sacrifices. Mainly removing the 2 sour diesel fem plants. When removed tgey showed no signs of sex. I put into a cabinet with 100% led light and a fan. At first within days they looked like they were starving for light. So because of no flowers i figured id put back to 24 hr light and veg/ reveg them. Then move to flower once the green crack finishes.
Veg reveg weird
Veg reveg weird 2
Veg reveg weird 3
Now 2-1/2 weeks later they are touching the leds and flowering. One is still very minimal but the other is all out in flower. Why would this happen and continue advancing in flower under 24 hr light. Its getting frost too. I stopped flower nutes too. They get calmag and water thats it.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

You could cut off those tall colas that might help. A lot of your new growth will come from the bottom. It takes time.

Monster762

Monster762

You could cut off those tall colas that might help. A lot of your new growth will come from the bottom. It takes time.
So cut the buds off? Like cut the whole cola off or just the tops? Tge lower branches are just hairs not nugs for the most part.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

So cut the buds off? Like cut the whole cola off or just the tops? Tge lower branches are just hairs not nugs for the most part.
Cut off the tall ones that are up in the light that will help your hormones kick in. Your new growth will start below. it takes time. later you can off more.

Monster762

Monster762

Cut off the tall ones that are up in the light that will help your hormones kick in. Your new growth will start below. it takes time. later you can off more.
Ok im going to get rid of the top colas whole colas. I want to reveg cause these 2 arent going to thrive in there. Ill reveg then when the green crack is done ill put these 2 under the light the gc is under for a week or 2 veg cycle then flip em. Meanwhile putting my other room together. These 2 are an 8 week flower time thatll be good time to get the other room up n moving then ill pull the lights and transfer all to the bigger room. Im going to run 4 ft t5s to veg in the new room.

Monster762

Monster762

Is it going to be ok to cut main stalk like that as long as i pinch it shut at end?

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Is it going to be ok to cut main stalk like that as long as i pinch it shut at end?
A reveg can be very time consuming. It's going to take a lot of time and training and you will probably have to repot it later when it is strong. Just cut those big ones out of the light and try to think ahead when your pruning. you're going to be creating a whole new plant from the bottom up when it's all said and done. I would run my light on veg mode only or all 6500 k T5s would be ideal, just give it a lot of blue.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Just cut off the ones that are giving you a problem up in the light. Leave anything below it for now that has leaves growing.

Monster762

Monster762

Ok
Just cut off the ones that are giving you a problem up in the light. Leave anything below it for now that has leaves growing.
n i got time. Estimating 4-5 weeks before the green crack finishes. Then ill put these under that light so itll have 4 weeks min to regroup then ill veg it 2 weeks after that n flip em.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Ok

n i got time. Estimating 4-5 weeks before the green crack finishes. Then ill put these under that light so itll have 4 weeks min to regroup then ill veg it 2 weeks after that n flip em.
That could work as long as you're giving it enough light.

Monster762

Monster762

I took about 6-8 inches off the tops. They still have planty leaves and branches on lower to grab light. Ill see how they go if they look like theyre doing bad ill go buy a lttle single t5led to put right on em. they have them at walmart 6500k for like $12. Pretty bright. Ive seen em.

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

Ok so in my flower room i ran out of space so about 3 weeks ago i had to make sacrifices. Mainly removing the 2 sour diesel fem plants. When removed tgey showed no signs of sex. I put into a cabinet with 100% led light and a fan. At first within days they looked like they were starving for light. So because of no flowers i figured id put back to 24 hr light and veg/ reveg them. Then move to flower once the green crack finishes. View attachment 734261 View attachment 734262 View attachment 734263 Now 2-1/2 weeks later they are touching the leds and flowering. One is still very minimal but the other is all out in flower. Why would this happen and continue advancing in flower under 24 hr light. Its getting frost too. I stopped flower nutes too. They get calmag and water thats it.
Probably an auto flower ?

Top Bottom