Vending Excess To Compassion Centers

• Thread starter Minkus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minkus

Minkus

Was just curious as to the current state of vending excess meds to Compassion Centers.

Which Compassion Centers are still purchasing caregiver excess? How much do they take at a time? What prices are they giving for excess meds? What are they looking for in their vendor's product? Which Compassion Center would you recommend as easiest to vend to? I know Summit has a vendor form online, but neither Greenleaf nor Slater have anything about vending on their sites. Does this mean that only Summit currently allows patient/caregiver vendors?

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

Couldn't answer you truthfully! I know of a few of these "vendors" they're not making much from the dispensaries as no one buys dispensary meds unless backed against a wall. The state wants caregivers "phased" out. The few I know who receive a compensation for their overages are furious with what they were offered. I personally would rather process what I have..

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

Best way to find out is to walk in and ask. That is all I can think.

Minkus

Minkus

2500/lb but then they 1099 ya so paying taxes at the end of the year on that 2500.So may as well just say 2000

Thanks man. How long ago would you say that was, which compassion center was it, and what was the quality (if you know)? Any idea how much they'll take at a time?

N

New England

It was about a month ago Summit CC was paying that for overages.
I personally have never been in there,I was just told what they pay,from someone who vends to them.
Not sure what they'll take as far as weight.Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Minkus

Minkus

No worries man, thank you very much!

Are you carded in RI? I'm thinking of getting carded in the state, and wanted to know how long/hard the process is.

N

New England

Yes I'm carded,not difficult to get.
Just get a docs John hancock!

Cost ya a couple a bills,then the state fee.Thats all there is to it.

Definitely if ya growing

Minkus

Minkus

How long's it take after you get the doctor registration? Are you clear to grow from doc's signature, or do you need state registration first?

N

New England

Need the State permit first,once the paperwork gets sent in,I believe it took approx a month.
They'll notify you by mail,and have you bring your approval letter down to the D.O.H to have your photo taken.
You leave with your MMJ card in hand.

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

Took me 4 months to receive confirmation to get a picture ID after I sent the form in. The dispensaries don't pay 2500 a lb consistently. Pay a popup clinic every two years. Or establish a healthy honest relationship with your PCP. Its easy to become a patient but the buzz is caregivers are no longer being approved.

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

Check out this site it will tell you all you need to know. It is thorough and if you are literate should have everything patients need to get started talking to their doctor.

Top Bottom