Vggirl's Grow Info, And Pics

• Thread starter Vggir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vggir

Vggir

Hello all, ill start by telling you what I grow in: peat moss, perlite, and vermiculite, in a 5 gallon bucket with 1"-2" layer of Styrofoam for extra drainage....of course holes on the bottom of the bucket as well. I'm currently using Blue Planet Nutrients 3 part elite and Liquid Blue and Liquid Seaweed. Each plant had mycos added at transplant for maximum root exposure. I use a T5 HO 4' 4 bulb full spec and a Mars II 700 full spec led. I use these for veg and flower. I am currently using a Diminished Light Routine, which uses so much less electric with the same quality and quantity as would if using 12/12 lighting, also my plants tend to finish sooner using this light routine.
Pics coming......:)

Vggir

Vggir

And last but not least, SinCitySeeds Tangerine Power day 35 of flower. We got 2 phenos of this. Pheno #1 which I'm growing, is unfortunately a true hermaphrodite, but Pheno #2 is a keeper, only threw nanners at the end of flower. Hard to get used to her taste, which is like orange peels. :)
Thanks for stopping in, and more updates to come!

IMG 20160104 1818365 rewind
Theweednurse

Theweednurse

Hello all, ill start by telling you what I grow in: peat moss, perlite, and vermiculite, in a 5 gallon bucket with 1"-2" layer of Styrofoam for extra drainage....of course holes on the bottom of the bucket as well. I'm currently using Blue Planet Nutrients 3 part elite and Liquid Blue and Liquid Seaweed. Each plant had mycos added at transplant for maximum root exposure. I use a T5 HO 4' 4 bulb full spec and a Mars II 700 full spec led. I use these for veg and flower. I am currently using a Diminished Light Routine, which uses so much less electric with the same quality and quantity as would if using 12/12 lighting, also my plants tend to finish sooner using this light routine.
Pics coming......:)
Damn, nice garden!

Top Bottom