Vggirl's Grow Info, And Pics

• Thread starter Vggir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vggir

Vggir

An update on my thread... as I type, I'm burning a mix joint of some LadyLionHeart, Blue Dream, and Master Kush. The Tangerine Power was last to come down and MK was first. Everything was finished by the 49th Day of the Diminished Light Routine, with a ratio of 20/80 amber to milky trichs. Cheers y'all ;)

Weedseed420

Weedseed420

Well-Known Farmer
Supporter
An update on my thread... as I type, I'm burning a mix joint of some LadyLionHeart, Blue Dream, and Master Kush. The Tangerine Power was last to come down and MK was first. Everything was finished by the 49th Day of the Diminished Light Routine, with a ratio of 20/80 amber to milky trichs. Cheers y'all ;)
gratz girl good job,,,

Vggir

Vggir

New lineup, kinda like fillers until the genetics I want are ready to grow. So until then, the 2 plants on the the left are both EWE2s, the one in the orange bucket is a Lemon Kush Headband, and the other one is Master Kush. They got their first application of @Ecompost 's Nano Breathe today. Ill veg these out until it's time for another application, then flip them to flower. By the time I harvest all these, I should have 4 HSO Blue Dreams to grow. Never have grown all the same strain, so I'm interested in seeing how well it can turn out.

IMG 20160131 1130272 rewind
Srenots

Srenots

No problem! I can't remember the site I read people's reviews about the strain, and most either had a really good Pheno, or a hermie pheno. I was extremely lucky in that the 2 regular seeds I had were both females, and then again I was super lucky to have one that was good to keep around.
I thought about trying to take a couple branches from her, at harvest, and put them in a vase of RO Water, with a tiny bit of vanilla extract. I want to find out if it will make it taste better....not a huge fan of the taste she has. If it's successful, it will taste like one of those ice cream bars with the vanilla center, and the orange flavor on the outside.
you mean a Creamsicle? nice ~

Vggir

Vggir

This picture was taken yesterday, 5 days after applying Nano Breathe, and I am amazed by the results thus far! This just may help me get to my goal weight for harvest! The 2 EWE2S are great yielders already, but I've got to push LKH, and MK to get a good yield. Thanks for checking out my post! :)

IMG 20160206 1100008 rewind
TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

This picture was taken yesterday, 5 days after applying Nano Breathe, and I am amazed by the results thus far! This just may help me get to my goal weight for harvest! The 2 EWE2S are great yielders already, but I've got to push LKH, and MK to get a good yield. Thanks for checking out my post! :)

Wow! They have grown a lot this week. :)

Ecompost

Ecompost

Awesomeness, so glad its helping you out.
under LED nano breathe works a treat. Its zero N but has 200PPMs Ca and 75PPMs Mg. What little I know about LED tech, tells me that the ratio of Ca to Mg is right in the zone for the 630nm+ red in most units I have seen. As the red light hits the leaf surface, the Mg in breathe is ready to collect this energy and begin to ship it in to plant carbs. 1Mg atom surrounded by 4N atoms forms the basis of all Chlorophyll. We know also that Mg is the element that aligns phosphate for cleaving in to ATP. Having the optimum levels, allows us to be ready for extension in growth rates and breathe helps our plant organize elements more efficiently, even those not in breathe.
The Ca goes right in at the cell level and increases the pectin, making plants more robust, helping with P uptake and reducing likelihoods of PM molds etc. With this you will have stronger plants, thicker stems, bigger leaves and more turgor overall.

One of the real limitations of LED is the lack of penetration leading to often cooler root zone temps and the related problems this could lead towards. EG a slowing of growth rates based on a lack of mobility around both N, S and also P as a consequence of less kinetic energy being present to pump the salts. Anyway, we have now a full range of foliar applied nano tech products which we see working in hydro media with weekly or rather root zone irrigations of fulvic acids. NO Humics as these tend to be higher in K and less suited to this program.

Anyway, you would get rid of any liquid NPK, CalMag and all that jazz, using only a sequence of 4 applications of a foliar, a weekly drench of fulvic and perhaps some bloom nutes late on in the system. Beginning with Standard Breathe, moving to L-Amino or Urea Breathe in Veg and Ending with a PK booster, We have a Boron amendment for stressed plants, but this system will mean any synthetic N is not making its way in to your media where it will be destroying your carbon ratios.
people could use a simple application of any bloom product to finish the plants that run past week 8, a weekly added at upto 5ml/L would give you plenty if you needed it to finish.

Glad you like it. It works like a dream with our Bio Veg product in all media types too.

Vggir

Vggir

It's been a long time friends, lots has happened between then and now. Last year I lost both my parents. Lost my father to cancer on September 22, 2016, then 33 days later, on October 24, my mother passed away from an accidental overdose.
Grammahydro and I decided when we joined these forums to go under the guise of Grandma, and granddaughter to keep our identities harder to figure out. She was my mother, and Grampahydro, my father. I fell off when I lost both of them, and turned to shooting heroin. Well I got sober on January 9th, went back to mom's house to see if there was any life left in any plants...they were just about dead, only tiny signs of green life in 6 of them. I managed to salvaged 2HSO Master Kush, HSO EWE2, HSO Blue Dream, Shantibabas White Widow, and a friend gifted me a Star Destroyer. I've cloned all but the S.D. clones didn't make it. I got spider mites I believe from the gifted clone, and today I got my order of Mighty Wash, and sprayed, and cleaned my grow room. After I transplant 4 into 5 gallon buckets , I will start flowering.

IMG 20170311 1754487 rewind
IMG 20170311 1754198 rewind
Weedseed420

Weedseed420

Well-Known Farmer
Supporter
It's been a long time friends, lots has happened between then and now. Last year I lost both my parents. Lost my father to cancer on September 22, 2016, then 33 days later, on October 24, my mother passed away from an accidental overdose.
Grammahydro and I decided when we joined these forums to go under the guise of Grandma, and granddaughter to keep our identities harder to figure out. She was my mother, and Grampahydro, my father. I fell off when I lost both of them, and turned to shooting heroin. Well I got sober on January 9th, went back to mom's house to see if there was any life left in any plants...they were just about dead, only tiny signs of green life in 6 of them. I managed to salvaged 2HSO Master Kush, HSO EWE2, HSO Blue Dream, Shantibabas White Widow, and a friend gifted me a Star Destroyer. I've cloned all but the S.D. clones didn't make it. I got spider mites I believe from the gifted clone, and today I got my order of Mighty Wash, and sprayed, and cleaned my grow room. After I transplant 4 into 5 gallon buckets , I will start flowering.
uv had a hard road i understand i lost my father 3 weeks ago if there is anything i can do clones anything if i can help i will be safe a stay stong just pm me here if u need me,,,

Vggir

Vggir

uv had a hard road i understand i lost my father 3 weeks ago if there is anything i can do clones anything if i can help i will be safe a stay stong just pm me here if u need me,,,
Thank you brother! I'm so sorry for your loss, and I know that sorry just doesn't help neither.
I appreciate your offering your help!!! Thank you again, brother!

Vggir

Vggir

Okay, so I got my light up, but still think I'm going to hang my T5 up, just don't think the led will be enough.
Waiting to flower until I spray my girls with ashamed, but trying to get the directions on how much water/azamx to use is where I'm stumbling...don't want to make too much, can't be stored, and I was told it will stress my plants out, and not to start flowering until then.....anyone have anything to add to this?? :)

IMG 20170313 1908317 rewind
Ecompost

Ecompost

sorry for all your struggle girl, I always liked you and ya Ma and pa. Sad story for you but today i see new life.
if there is anything we can do to help keep you on track, let me know.

Good things come and often the road to them makes us all feel like giving up. The great thing is you are here mate.

Peace and love
Eco

Vggir

Vggir

sorry for all your struggle girl, I always liked you and ya Ma and pa. Sad story for you but today i see new life.
if there is anything we can do to help keep you on track, let me know.

Good things come and often the road to them makes us all feel like giving up. The great thing is you are here mate.

Peace and love
Eco
It's so good to hear from you!
It has been a rough road, but like you said, there is much to live for, still. I carry on Mom and Dad's garden in their names....sometimes it's bitter sweet. Not being able to call them up, or go over to their place to talk about life in general, is so hard! I find myself picking up the phone, to tell them what's new in the garden, then realize what I'm doing.
I miss the excitement mom and I shAred with our love of growing.
Again, it was so nice hearing from you! BTW, I'm still rocking out the Nano Breathe! ;)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ecompost

Ecompost

=View attachment 688914 View attachment 688915 View attachment 688916 View attachment 688917 just a quick update...day 22 of flower, using the diminished light schedule...really excited about the star destroyer by Ocean Grown Genetics...she's got a smell I've never had before...
looking good right there girl. Talking of unique flavours, GT gave me a bean called wildchild, it was like Rhubarb, and tasted just the same too. Unusual but a very close match to the actual taste of rhubarb

Latest posts

Top Bottom