Visiting Maui

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Kauai is only an hour flight away..... How long you in Hawaii for?
PL.

soserthc1

soserthc1

So I am in beautiful maui now and NO wacky sucks any suggestions?
yes find some , should be pot all over its a medical state also , is it not......that is if your still there obviously you should be able to find mowi wawi ?? look for beach venders selling smokes and such .....hope your having a blast ....i'm envious as hell.......enjoy soser

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Actually Skunkdawg is back on the island but already found some beach vendor took a journey to Paia and found all the med shops awesome peeps!! cool pipes also!!! Thing:confused::cool: s keep getting better Aloha

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

No probs. Maybe next time. Idk that I be having some Island grown 1 luv and surfer kush the next, but I am sure to have some Island meds for sure. Hope you find some super dooper stuff over there. Have a happy holiday. Aloha. PL.

P.S. Next time I can hook you up with my friend from Makawao. As long as you give me ample time before you come.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I bet you're enjoying Paia,lots of cool folks there........

Medusa one of my favorite spots is on up the coast near Hana,the drive up there is slow, but really beautiful!

Aloha:)
Wayne took the scenic route to Paia Ha now that was slow going too Looked like a good place to plant a few seeds:) They have had a 6 yr drought pretty dry that way Aloha

Grow4Broke

Grow4Broke

Nice Medusa... What did ya think of Skunk Dawg?? Its one of my fav Maui cuts

Greyskull

Greyskull

any pics of the skunkdawg you had?

here's mine....did your buds look like this?
curious about what you though of the smoke....
Skunkdawg1
Skunkdawg2
Skunkdawg3

SKD 092512 2
punaboi808

punaboi808

As far as i know skunkdawg is a strain that was made here on the Big Island, from what i no the guy that made it lives rite in my district. Very popular strain thats been around for awhile now and has been used in a lot of other breeding projects. The most popular one being Catdawg (Skunkdawg x Cataract Kush). Awesome to see it on other islands...honestly had no idea it had made its way thru the islands

Greyskull

Greyskull

yeah shes floating over there on big i for sure

Not that island of origin really matters...
but i was told the skunkdawg was bred in haiku about 9-10 years ago
The person who gifted me the clone brought it to me from his friend who bred & selected the plant and had been growing it as one of his main plants (other being a sour kush). they were trying to lock "the dawg" into seed form....

additionally, afof on big island (goes by handle hp13exclusive on another site) is one of the original recipients of the P when it was delivered to big island form new york - dude is super legit. Anyways, I asked him if the story I was told is legit and he confirmed/affirmed the skunkdawg is a maui bred strain. but he didnt/doesnt know the dude who made & selected it.
fwiw.
which isn't much hahahaha

hey you getting hit w rain over there on big i?
getting blasted here...

whats the catdawg like? sounds interesting. would love to see what some skunkdawg hybrids look like,... gotta get my search on thanks for the info

punaboi808

punaboi808

yeah shes floating over there on big i for sure

Not that island of origin really matters...
but i was told the skunkdawg was bred in haiku about 9-10 years ago
The person who gifted me the clone brought it to me from his friend who bred & selected the plant and had been growing it as one of his main plants (other being a sour kush). they were trying to lock "the dawg" into seed form....

additionally, afof on big island (goes by handle hp13exclusive on another site) is one of the original recipients of the P when it was delivered to big island form new york - dude is super legit. Anyways, I asked him if the story I was told is legit and he confirmed/affirmed the skunkdawg is a maui bred strain. but he didnt/doesnt know the dude who made & selected it.
fwiw.
which isn't much hahahaha

hey you getting hit w rain over there on big i?
getting blasted here...

whats the catdawg like? sounds interesting. would love to see what some skunkdawg hybrids look like,... gotta get my search on thanks for the info

Oh ok...now hearing that im guessing its a different strain but same name, who knows...frm what i no the skunkdawg here is (Original Chemdog x a super dank Skunk strain that homie had 4 awhile) or some where along that line...when it first came on the market it was the top strain everyone wanted, super dank stinky shit...n Catdawg is a cross that was made by breeding the Skunkdawg with Cataract Kush frm DNA. Rainwise yea its been pouring every morning and every nite with some gud sun during the day when were lucky...i live by the coast so i get the best of the sun thou :)...n i wish i had more pic of Skunkdawg crosses but all i have is dis.....it a strain made by my one of my boiz called Black Cat...its Catdawg x with Blackwater frm Cali Connection...super dank that only me n a some hand full of ppl have in my personal fav
Blk Cat
...pic was taking about 3 weeks into flowering

Greyskull

Greyskull

beautiful!!!!!
that resin content at third week is nice!
having some exclusivity on cuts/plants is nice. especially someplace like where we are... on an island... we got to have what makes us "us" ours right?

we so got it made living where we do
i wish i was closer to the water though shit i hate the 30min drive to the beach...

shoots

Top Bottom