Wedding Cake & Frosting ?!?!

• Thread starter Raj Jah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Raj Jah

Raj Jah

Looking for grow/lineage info on these two. Wedding Cake is GSC & Cherry Pie iirc, but I have no idea how long it goes.

Frosting I've never heard of and just received 8 of them on accident. (Mislabeled by nursery)

Any info or links to info are greatly appreciated!

BioStimz

BioStimz

Cake & Frosting ?!?!

Tenor 9

~

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Gsc X cherry pie is incorrect
Wedding cake started here as triangle mints
Do some digging

Frosting ? Never heard of it most likely it's another strain renamed

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

When you google strain info try to stay away from the leafly, wifileaf and reviews like that for strain linage as there usually wrong.
Strain finder is usually correct or add forums to your search as usually here or ic mag have threads on correct linage of the hot strains

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Wedding cake is a cut of just blazins seed junky tk x animal mints made notorious on instagram by the jungle boys I think it was.
Correct, and Justblazin is working the wedding cake cut into its own line and crossed it with a couple other keepers he has recently.

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Correct, and Justblazin is working the wedding cake cut into its own line and crossed it with a couple other keepers he has recently.
Seeds were grown out by the jungle boys resulting in wedding cake

Seed stock was jbs
Cut is jungle boys

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Jungle boys pop large numbrrs of a strain to get a good pheno but its possible to get as good cuts out a single pack of tkmints.
As someone just said its a pure hype train.
In my experience with elite cuts(not that i have loads of experience with elite cuts) i could get just as good out decent beans.

firemanelaflare

firemanelaflare

I concur my sweeties pheno is bad ass and i only cracked one pack
Jungle boys pop large numbrrs of a strain to get a good pheno but its possible to get as good cuts out a single pack of tkmints.
As someone just said its a pure hype train.
In my experience with elite cuts(not that i have loads of experience with elite cuts) i could get just as good out decent beans.

P

Phdrift

Looking for grow/lineage info on these two. Wedding Cake is GSC & Cherry Pie iirc, but I have no idea how long it goes.

Frosting I've never heard of and just received 8 of them on accident. (Mislabeled by nursery)

Any info or links to info are greatly appreciated!

Frosting is the the same lineage as wedding cake, but the parents are reversed...solid strain.. info on the web has been pretty thin but there have been more and more posts and queries about the frosting... figured I'd chime in since I had a little info on it.

docchilie

docchilie

I concur my sweeties pheno is bad ass and i only cracked one pack
Really? From what I've found the Sweeties are super lanky with really long internodes. I took l my best female and crossed it to another Sweeties male that had short internodes and great structure. I'm hoping I can find a more suitable plant in my F2s as what I currently have is really bad for a production farm. I'm interested to hear your opinion and maybe see some pics : )

BioStimz

BioStimz

Frosting is the the same lineage as wedding cake, but the parents are reversed...solid strain.. info on the web has been pretty thin but there have been more and more posts and queries about the frosting... figured I'd chime in since I had a little info on it.
Nice. Where did you snag this info? Can't find shit.

P

Phdrift

Nice. Where did you snag this info? Can't find shit.

As my first plants we're drying I found a dispensary website that had the frosting on its top shelf. There's was a bud picture and definitely matched my outcome.
I was told not to let the strain wander try and keep it in the fold so to speak cuz it wasn't going to be a heavily released strain.
Funny cuz they said the same thing about blue dream and we all know how that ended up

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
So, "Frosting" = animal mints x triangle kush ???? Must be fem seeds then if thats correct...

P

Phdrift

I have animal mints bx1 and frosting is not the same.
As far as what I've been told about the lineage I have no reason not to believe what I was told. I know a lot of this stuff is second third hand information . I'm not asking anyone to believe me just passing along information

Top Bottom