Weed Scene In Australia?

• Thread starter Thereallenny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a few mates from NZ, but I'm not sure what the deal is over there. A lot around so I'm guessing its going good
Thanks.....
Back in my drinking days one of my best friends was an aussie.
We were beer brothers. At the bars we would spit beer into each other mouths and swallow.
The Aus was one of the nicest fellas, dinky dy all the way..
He would shout me beer all night if I was broke and always had a spare Rothman...
He once told us he hated the Grateful Dead. we tricked him into going to a Winterland show by telling him it was a gin convention.
After the show he said it was the most amazing thing he ever saw and never missed a show since..
losty contact many years ago...great fells like most aussies are...

Basic Buds

Basic Buds

Thanks.....
Back in my drinking days one of my best friends was an aussie.
We were beer brothers. At the bars we would spit beer into each other mouths and swallow.
The Aus was one of the nicest fellas, dinky dy all the way..
He would shout me beer all night if I was broke and always had a spare Rothman...
He once told us he hated the Grateful Dead. we tricked him into going to a Winterland show by telling him it was a gin convention.
After the show he said it was the most amazing thing he ever saw and never missed a show since..
losty contact many years ago...great fells like most aussies are...
Thanks for sharing your story, he sure does sound like an Aussie! Haha. If you don't mind me asking, how many years ago did you know him?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for sharing your story, he sure does sound like an Aussie! Haha. If you don't mind me asking, how many years ago did you know him?
35 to 40 years back...
One bitter cold Colorado night he visited from calif.
Power went out, no heat or water. We did have a jug of wine, blankets to keep warm...
He went to piss and suddenly was hopping up and down on one foot....
We asked him WTF Aus...
I stepped on a bloody tack... was his reply..
Next day went skiing at Keystone resort.
A few minutes after we got off lift the bull wheel fell of and several people were injured...
He was from west coast near Perth Calgoorley or something like that..
never forget him skiing down mountain, no goggles, glasses iced up beard all ice feet frozen never complained one bit...

Basic Buds

Basic Buds

35 to 40 years back...
One bitter cold Colorado night he visited from calif.
Power went out, no heat or water. We did have a jug of wine, blankets to keep warm...
He went to piss and suddenly was hopping up and down on one foot....
We asked him WTF Aus...
I stepped on a bloody tack... was his reply..
Next day went skiing at Keystone resort.
A few minutes after we got off lift the bull wheel fell of and several people were injured...
He was from west coast near Perth Calgoorley or something like that..
never forget him skiing down mountain, no goggles, glasses iced up beard all ice feet frozen never complained one bit...
Oh yes that's a few years back. Before my time anyway haha. Great to hear he made an impression and a memory you can talk about. I live near Brisbane on the east coast. But have lived in Perth a few years back, really nice area. Have you tried tracking him down at all?

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Is what it always has been . Although find good gear is hard unless after April when the outdoors finish . In the city's it's all indoor junk . Just grown as quickly as poss . Like I'm not saying indoors junk . But most here would cringe at how it's grown . With talk of legal medical bud , hopefully rec will follow then we will see a dramatic rise in quality . Not saying there's no good , just it's skinny on the ground . Cheers

Basic Buds

Basic Buds

Is what it always has been . Although find good gear is hard unless after April when the outdoors finish . In the city's it's all indoor junk . Just grown as quickly as poss . Like I'm not saying indoors junk . But most here would cringe at how it's grown . With talk of legal medical bud , hopefully rec will follow then we will see a dramatic rise in quality . Not saying there's no good , just it's skinny on the ground . Cheers
Well explained mate. Very true! The stuff that gets around a lot isn't very strong, I'm finding myself smoking twice as much to get high as I did when I was getting well grown stuff from a friend.

kid4twenty

kid4twenty

Yep. On point there. Hardly ever do you smoke an indoor bud and get high. Maybe if your tolerance to it was still low like the first time you smoked but if you want good bud, outdoor bush is the best.

Its harder to come accross though but when you find the right dealer, its well worth it. Another thing is most dealers give you more if they are selling outdoor stuff. So its a win win

Top Bottom