Weird Spots On Leaves

• Thread starter Kricia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kricia

Hello, this is my first year growing. My plants are well into flowering stage and I'm beginning to see whitish/brown little spots on some of the leaves. I have them growing outside. Can someone please help?

Monster762

Monster762

Have you looked for bugs? Pics would help someone help you. It may be a deficiency or full blown bug infestation or even a fungus. No one will be able to tell you without pics. I'm new to this too n had my share of problems. People here will help but will need pics. I originally came here for help and got it. My plants did a complete 180 from being dead. Post pics you'll get responses.

Monster762

Monster762

I'm no pro but I would look for bugs. Under the leaves near the centers with microscope or some type magnifier. If you find any neem oil them in the dark.

Monster762

Monster762

What's neem oil? And where can I get it?
Walmart. It's a pesticide fungicide. Natural. You should check for bugs but if you do need neem get the pure neem concentrate and mix your own spray. Cheaper by far. Cost like $12 a bottle. Mix 25-30 ml per gallon hot water. It's oil so mixing in hot water breaks down better. Don't use it hot. Warm ok hot hot I wouldn't do. But if you don't have bugs don't use it. It's always good to have on hand cause if you catch pests early they are much easier to deal with. Neem will work on almost all plant pests too.

K

Kricia

I went out and looked...I think I seen little black bug looking things.

Monster762

Monster762

Yeah if you do it's probably mites. Thing pointed me to think of them was your spots concentrate near the leaf stems where they hang out at. What stage are you in veg still or flowering ?

Monster762

Monster762

Lot of people say not to spray nothing during flower but outdoors I don't think putting predatory bugs at them will help cause your bugs will fly away. When you hose them hose at night or once sun isn't beaming on them. And hose thoroughly. Underside of leaves too. Go to the menu on left. Go down to search and type in mites in flower. You'll be able to find info that knows better than me how to attack. Flowering changes the game a bit when it comes to pesticides. But earlier you get them the better.

Monster762

Monster762

I used neem about 4 weeks in on my plants for rust fungus on leaves. But there may be better ways. People claim neem or any spray on buds is a no no but I'd rather have sprayed then have bugs all in my bud or worse yet bugs stopping my grow from growing right.

Monster762

Monster762

You can always rinse the next day. Spray with water but at same time moisture causes funguses. But neem is also fungicide. Garden safe is the brand at Walmart. They also make fungicide3 which is same 70% neem with other things too. Both say safe to use til day of harvest the fungicide is like $1-2 more but might be better. Either way get the concentrate not the spray bottle n mix your own. But cheap sprayer in garden or hair area.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Hello, this is my first year growing. My plants are well into flowering stage and I'm beginning to see whitish/brown little spots on some of the leaves. I have them growing outside. Can someone please help?
Pics please

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Thoughts?

Dang looks like a pest issue being that it late into flower i would try giving your plants a good rinsing with water try and knock off an pest u can just be sure to allow the plants to dry before night fall. Another option would be extremely time consuming but take a rag apply neem to it and wipe the plants down everything but the nugs

Monster762

Monster762

Dang looks like a pest issue being that it late into flower i would try giving your plants a good rinsing with water try and knock off an pest u can just be sure to allow the plants to dry before night fall. Another option would be extremely time consuming but take a rag apply neem to it and wipe the plants down everything but the nugs
That's first thing I thought was bugs. And neem. I neemed during flower. Sprayed just got to be careful around buds.

K

Kricia

Yea, I have been trying all natural approach. Haven't been using anything at all. The buds are getting pretty big. :) I am so excited. I haven't smoked in a couple days, trying to keep myself from sampling.. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom