welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Digger

Isnt that someone from here? I know there was some controversy

I don't know if he's on the Farm, I ran across Swami on IG and saw he did some work with your Fire Alien Blackberry. runningwithlightning follows him and likes pictures, I assumed that was you, figured he must be OK. If there was any controversy, I'm not aware of it. He and someone named Gas are partners.

N

Numbar4

Cheeky upskirt of Mint Julep
Mmmmmmmmmintyyyyyy   Copy

Limonene

Limonene

Toaster79

Toaster79

He is 8 feet tall and blows fire out his arse

Daaaamn that's one nasty mofo hahaha

lets look again...
View attachment 830296

haha wtf man?...lots of things you could have mentioned in that pic, interesting, sad and very telling which angle you took

Oh come on now! I really like the shot but the tip of the tweezers just poked my eye and I had to fuck a bit with you. I thought you brits had more sense of humour.

You could hold the subject a bit more further from the background to get slightly more separation and a bit more blur in those bricks but it's still a great composition over those typical British bricks.

N

Numbar4

Daaaamn that's one nasty mofo hahaha

Oh come on now! I really like the shot but the tip of the tweezers just poked my eye and I had to fuck a bit with you. I thought you brits had more sense of humour.

You could hold the subject a bit more further from the background to get slightly more separation and a bit more blur in those bricks but it's still a great composition over those typical British bricks.

Thats what came across rather than humor, no worries mate I get you now...check that post again a little closer and you'll see my humor or see what I changed your name too lol.

Thanks for the tip, seems like every grower now needs a decent camera and some knowledge.

Top Bottom